SELECT CONTENT

Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by jenjen Tue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think the fact he got on his knees to introduce himself to Emily didn't win her over either. JMO

Was that stunt sponsored by and his line written by Victoria Secret? Did anyone else notice the commercial right before that segment by VS that said, "This breathtaking moment is sponsored by Victoria Secret" (or something like that)? Then Jackson says, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away. This is one of those moments." Hope they at least paid him to say that! Didn't seem to win him any points.

jenjen

Back to top Go down

Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think the fact he got on his knees to introduce himself to Emily didn't win her over either. JMO
giggling I really expected him to take his pants off after his shirt, like the break-away pants on DWTS. Maybe that would have worked better. lmao rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm

I thought he's a cool guy and really liked PSG we saw the first day of filming.... BUT..... he changed my mind yesterday.... the things he said after getting eliminated in the "diary of the departures" was just very unclassy to put it nicely.. and ripping that shirt off at the end??? really??? -_-

Emily's made an excellent decision in eliminating him on night 1

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 15, 2012 7:31 pm

I didn't care for him, but I'd bet anything TPTB told him to rip his shirt off.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+25
eightfifteen
PennaFlaGirl
lavenderred
jello1592
Kelad9