SELECT CONTENT

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Thu May 03, 2012 3:35 pm

dee wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:^^ Thanks, I have marked this tweet to bring it over, but you are too fast. Sounds like his Dad had some health problems. Could his be the sad story that brings everyone to tears?
Maybe. Although it could also be Doug's letter from his kid, Alejandro is a cancer survivor, and I think Charlie had a terrible accident once :tissuebox

Yep, and even Brent may have a sad story since he is a single Dad of six. Better make sure I have stock in Kleenex and plenty on hand May 14th.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Admin Fri May 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 546082_10151109877767846_17342227845_13359266_338821321_n
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm

I haven't checked the episode thread but unfortunately it looks like there was a language barrier problem with Alessandro's use of the word "compromise" during his chat with Emily at the EP3 RC --

But here’s the hilarious/tragic thing: despite the fact that Unfrozen Caveman Grain Merchant insisted that there was no miscommunication, one of my Spanish-speaking friends and readers alerted me that this is not the case. FUN ACTIVITY: go to Google Translate and choose “Portuguese to English” and then type in the word “compromisso” into the Portuguese box. Guess what it translates to? If you guessed it translates to “commitment or obligation,” and not “compromise,” you win all the points! But too late for you, Unfrozen Caveman Grain Merchant! Not that you had an ice cube’s chance in Hell anyway.
http://blog.chron.com/tubular/2012/05/the-bachelorette-well-hello-dolly/#5154-1
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 8:06 pm

I could never get past his umkempt greasy hair, so gross, gypsy king.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu May 31, 2012 7:07 am

When Alessandro said in the preview ''Something real bad is about to happen to the house'', I wonder if he was referirng to this --->

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Images27 Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Vampire-in-casket

1:10 mark:

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Seanie10Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonRose Thu May 31, 2012 7:14 am

KikiLL wrote:
When Alessandro said in the preview ''Something real bad is about to happen to the house'', I wonder if he was referirng to this --->

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Images27 Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Vampire-in-casket

1:10 mark:

rofl rofl O,I think he did! rofl
NeonRose
NeonRose

Female Posts : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:32 pm

lavenderred wrote:I haven't checked the episode thread but unfortunately it looks like there was a language barrier problem with Alessandro's use of the word "compromise" during his chat with Emily at the EP3 RC --

But here’s the hilarious/tragic thing: despite the fact that Unfrozen Caveman Grain Merchant insisted that there was no miscommunication, one of my Spanish-speaking friends and readers alerted me that this is not the case. FUN ACTIVITY: go to Google Translate and choose “Portuguese to English” and then type in the word “compromisso” into the Portuguese box. Guess what it translates to? If you guessed it translates to “commitment or obligation,” and not “compromise,” you win all the points! But too late for you, Unfrozen Caveman Grain Merchant! Not that you had an ice cube’s chance in Hell anyway.
http://blog.chron.com/tubular/2012/05/the-bachelorette-well-hello-dolly/#5154-1

I was certain that his use of the word compromise was due to language difficulties...when he said "chief" of the house also. Glad to have it confirmed. Still waiting to see him showing the crosses to Emily? Has it been released?

Also, the poor guy needs new contacs. He shouldn't have to almost bend over backwards to focus on Emily's face. Poorly fitting progressive lenses.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:27 am

^^^ A local show here in Minneapolis, Twin Cities Live, is trying to get him on their show. They talk Bachelor every Tuesday and Kirk has been on in the past. So I would love to hear what he has to say. Will let everyone know if he ends up on the show.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb1482 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Have you seen the clip of Alessandro showing Emily his crosses in the woods?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/04/the-bachelorette-alessandro-vampires-emily/

Hilarious!

kimb1482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:48 pm

kimb1482 wrote:Have you seen the clip of Alessandro showing Emily his crosses in the woods?

Hilarious!

:Welcome kimb1482!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:52 pm

kimb1482 wrote:Have you seen the clip of Alessandro showing Emily his crosses in the woods?

Hilarious!

Her face is funnier than him doing that. She was done. What a waste of her time. LMAO!!

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 pm

uncalum wrote:

Hilarious!

Her face is funnier than him doing that. She was done. What a waste of her time. LMAO!!

How Emily maintained her poker face during this I have no idea. OMG! rotfl
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+7
KikiLove
dee
lavenderred
MissC
GrahamGal