SELECT CONTENT

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Empty Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue May 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 878cf95638d908fa388a68befca3b5c0

Alessandro

Hometown: Uberlandia, Brazil

Who do you admire the most in the world and why?
My mom for being an example for anyone on how to raise a family and for taking such good care of my Dad.

Do you speak any languages other than English?
Portuguese and Spanish

What is your greatest extravagance?
I spend too much money on outdoor gear.

Do you like to go dancing? If yes what is your preferred type of dancing?
Yes. Anything, electronic the most.

Tattoo Count:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Empty Re: Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Got a name!!! http://www.linkedin.com/pub/alessandro-goulart/28/809/372

Alessandro Goulart

Gallery: http://wp.me/p1Pls6-1DX

Back to top Go down

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Empty Re: Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by lilcanfroggy Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Found this pic of Alessandro from a 2006 article in the Correio de Uberlândia
[img]Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Sn1ohu[/img]
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Thks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:11 pm

There are quite a few non Americans this season, or "from" another country

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcanfroggy Tue May 01, 2012 11:16 pm

sophienette wrote:Thks!
Bienvenue, y'a pas d'quoi! :Smiley:
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 11:21 pm

austen112 wrote:There are quite a few non Americans this season, or "from" another country

Seems like a nice guy and is right here in the Twin Cities. Wish he made if further.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed May 02, 2012 9:47 pm

blowkiss thought I would throw you a post even though you don't make it far. Make the Twin Cities proud. Don't be another Tim!

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Thu May 03, 2012 5:38 am

He is a cutie!!

Aww
Who do you admire the most in the world and why?
My mom for being an example for anyone on how to raise a family and for taking such good care of my Dad.
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu May 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Alessandro Goulart, Brazilian from St. Paul, will compete on 'The Bachelorette'

By Gregory Pratt Thu., May 3 2012 at 10:54 AM

Alessandro Goulart will compete for the heart of Emily Maynard on "The Bachelorette" this season, according to ABC.

Goulart is a 30-year old from Uberlandia, Brazil, who currently lives in St. Paul, where he works as a grain merchant. In an interview with ABC, Goulart said he admires his mom most for "being an example for anyone on how to raise a family and for taking such good care of my Dad."

He likes to dance to electronic music and can talk sweet to you in Spanish and Portuguese. Sounds like quite the catch!

Now, that doesn't mean that Goulart is perfect, mind you. He spends "too much money on outdoor gear."

Goulart will be competing for the heart of Ms. Emily Maynard, an attractive blonde from West Virginia who won The Bachelor last year, when Brad Womack chose her on the fifteenth season of that show.

That relationship did not last.

Maynard is a children's hospital event planner who lost her fiance (and high school sweetheart!) in October 2004. Before her fiance died, they conceived a child, Ricki, who Maynard is now raising as a single mother.

The show looks like it'll be pretty intense, according to a preview in Hollywood Gossip. For first impressions, there will be "actual glass slippers," skateboards, a dancing MC, and a suitor who'll arrive in a helicopter.

There will be trips to Croatia, Prague, and London. At the end, the final three competitors will spend the night with Maynard in an undisclosed locations where "there are surprises in store for Emily that will shake her world."

Will Alessandro be able to woo Ms. Emily, and keep her longer than Brad Womack? Will he bring the beautiful young woman back to Minnesota, and make us proud?
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2012/05/the_bachelorette_alessandro_emily_maynard.php
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu May 03, 2012 3:22 pm

^^ Thanks, I have marked this tweet to bring it over, but you are too fast. Sounds like his Dad had some health problems. Could his be the sad story that brings everyone to tears?

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 03, 2012 3:28 pm

GrahamGal wrote:^^ Thanks, I have marked this tweet to bring it over, but you are too fast. Sounds like his Dad had some health problems. Could his be the sad story that brings everyone to tears?
Maybe. Although it could also be Doug's letter from his kid, Alejandro is a cancer survivor, and I think Charlie had a terrible accident once :tissuebox
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alessandro - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+7
KikiLove
dee
lavenderred
MissC
GrahamGal