SELECT CONTENT

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by ironcat Wed May 02, 2012 1:17 pm

It's not Brent's age of 41 that is the problem (as already mentioned, he's not that much older than Brad), but let's be honest, taking on SIX kids as a stepmother is daunting, and I don't really think any woman can be blamed or thought less of for not wanting to even consider that. I feel bad for Brent, particulary if he's a widower (I wonder how the notion of a divorced man with SIX children would actually go over with most of America), but casting him (and him going along with it) was obviously nothing more than a stunt to get viewers talking, as the producers certainly knew up front that he was never going to be a match for Emily. If he makes it past the first night, it will be because either Emily felt sorry for him, or she was told to keep him around by the producers.
:hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair :hidingchair

(hiding under SIX chairs!)

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 1:56 pm

IrishGal wrote:I swear I thought I read somewhere there was a bachelor whose sad story upset the rest. Am I imagining that? scratch

no you didn't I read it to, can't remember where.

Theory is that it is Charlie (fell off a balcony) or Alejandro (cancer survivor), but may be others!

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 02, 2012 2:54 pm

this?

Millsy11374 Everyone here was moved to tears by one of the guys just now. #Bachelorette
5:26 AM Mar 15th

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed May 02, 2012 3:59 pm

anders wrote:this?

Millsy11374 Everyone here was moved to tears by one of the guys just now. #Bachelorette
5:26 AM Mar 15th

So that would be 1:26am or 2:26am CA time? Not sure of your time zone.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm

sophienette wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I swear I thought I read somewhere there was a bachelor whose sad story upset the rest. Am I imagining that? scratch

Theory is that it is Charlie (fell off a balcony) or Alejandro (cancer survivor), but may be others!

I bet it is Alejandro. I am going to need a couple of these Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 6 1688477617 while watching the M & G.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Love_Me wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I bet it is Alejandro. I am going to need a couple of these Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 6 1688477617 while watching the M & G.

The tweet was at 1:29am (I think) .... Doug's 1 on 1 time based on time stamps was at 1:12 am. I know they were trying to figure out when Alejandro's was but I didn't even think about Charlie either.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 8:25 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
sophienette wrote:

The tweet was at 1:29am (I think) .... Doug's 1 on 1 time based on time stamps was at 1:12 am. I know they were trying to figure out when Alejandro's was but I didn't even think about Charlie either.

Thanks. I should have read the other thread before posting who I thought it was in this one. I still think Doug will get the FIR.

Thanks noobsleuth! Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 6 1825223857
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8660142
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 am

Aww, I'll bet he'll have a lot of ladies interested in him now!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 am

I loved how I saw multiple comments on twitter from people who thought he was joking when he said he has 6 kids. They only realized once he was eliminated that he was serious. 😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 am

Fascinator11 wrote:I loved how I saw multiple comments on twitter from people who thought he was joking when he said he has 6 kids. They only realized once he was eliminated that he was serious. 😆
LOL. That made me laugh too. I couldn't figure out why people didn't believe him. One person I follow said someone should set him up with Octomom. giggling giggling
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 am

I bet there are women out there who would date him now that he went on this show. With or without six kids. LOL
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

+19
atem
Ladybug82
jojo47
Bloomers
eightfifteen