SELECT CONTENT

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by PennaFlaGirl Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 pm

skitts wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
lstiff wrote:Totally creepy older dude. No offense but why cast a random older dude? Lol

an older dude that would were a nametag like he was at a convention. scratch

Maybe he's someone's dad....yep...I think he's Cassie's dad...her connections are endless! giggling

Skitts you are on a roll tonight!! hehehe hehehe :funnypost:
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

Post by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Lol @skitts! Too funny! I can't decide whether I think he looks old or not. The nametag thing makes it seem like he is different from the rest though. Can't wait to see what that's about!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Aww! He might be a really nice guy. I am going to give him a chance even if he doesn't make it past the first night.Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 3044225749
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:46 am

realityfan26 wrote:Reminds me of Harrison Ford
Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 83948954Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5-I2gxEIffMoehoaZ6R5oh1BUDmp0i4X3-RiBw5pxJ8AclpFktg

I thought the same thing! giggling
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:58 am

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:Thanks to the HD cap, noobslueth found that this guy's name is Brent, so I made a thread for him. Will add his last name when we get it. :)

noobsleuth wrote:HD shot... it looks like "Brent" to me. JMO

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 006wv

San wrote:

Yup! Good catch!

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 83948954

Is he eliminated the first night?

I don't know. Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 1430875924

Thanks San! Maybe we will find out how far he made it soon. Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 1825223857
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

ROFL well. She may be into those older guys.... I am sure he is nice. I hate to be mean b/c I love all people. But he certainly looks out of place with that name tag! scratch
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 pm

I think that I'm going to love Brent. Second to Ryan of course, but I can't help root for the fella--he wore a NAME tag!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Do you think wearing the nametag was his "gimmick"? Introducing himself to Emily and then putting on the nametag so she'd be sure to remember him come RC time? He really does look like he took a wrong turn on the way to the sales convention.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:05 pm

ironcat wrote:Do you think wearing the nametag was his "gimmick"? Introducing himself to Emily and then putting on the nametag so she'd be sure to remember him come RC time? He really does look like he took a wrong turn on the way to the sales convention.

Oh, absolutely. I'm sure by now you figured out, ironcat, that most of my posts about these guys are about having fun. I really truly love underdogs, and I think that a guy who thought to wear a nametag to stand out, though very practical and totally smart, didn't realize that he'd be up against Ryan, Arie, and Michael. I would seriously keep him around simply because of the nametag.

Team Brent!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:21 pm

veg_out wrote:
ironcat wrote:Do you think wearing the nametag was his "gimmick"? Introducing himself to Emily and then putting on the nametag so she'd be sure to remember him come RC time? He really does look like he took a wrong turn on the way to the sales convention.

Oh, absolutely. I'm sure by now you figured out, ironcat, that most of my posts about these guys are about having fun. I really truly love underdogs, and I think that a guy who thought to wear a nametag to stand out, though very practical and totally smart, didn't realize that he'd be up against Ryan, Arie, and Michael. I would seriously keep him around simply because of the nametag.

Team Brent!

Oh, we so need a nametag emoticon just for him! (or maybe an 'Indiana Jones' one...) giggling

goteam BRENT! :WAVEY:

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Seanie10Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 pm

KikiLL wrote:
veg_out wrote:

Team Brent!

Oh, we so need a nametag emoticon just for him! (or maybe an 'Indiana Jones' one...) giggling

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Name-tag-emoticon
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 pm

San wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
veg_out wrote:

Team Brent!

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Name-tag-emoticon

High clap Love it San!! PINKHEART

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Seanie10Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brent - Bachelorette 8 Contestant Discussion

+19
atem
Ladybug82
jojo47
Bloomers
eightfifteen