SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Maybe Ryan just hasn't found his soul mate yet. I believe everything happens for a reason. I think he seems like a wonderful guy. JMHO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2

Post by ironcat Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Don't forget that Jake was also cut at the 8 to 5 RC in episode 6 after getting the first 1 on 1. In his case, I think it's pretty well been confirmed that the producers picked him for the date, thinking his pilot creds and looks would make him a big favorite with both fans and Jill, but she didn't care for him at all, even though she kept him around (and pretty much ignored him) for a few more weeks. Lordy, I hope that sweet hot Ryan doesn't turn out to be another Jake situation.

In looking at Emily's F4, as well as Brad and Ricky (don't know what Earnhardt looks like), it's obvious though, that she has a physical "type"; lightish hair, fair complexion, blue eyes. Ryan is so not any of that, so maybe, even though many of us are drooling over him, he just didn't "do it" for Em. no idea

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:24 pm

skitts wrote:I have to wonder why such a great looking and dedicated guy is still single though. One would think he'd be snatched up mighty quick! Where is his poster friend (don't remember her name)? I want to know why he's still single and/or if he's had any serious relationships?

Do you have any idea how many times I have said that about so many of the guys (& girls) on this show?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Do you think Ryan has a temper and may have gotten into an altercation with another contestant? This is one of the reasons I can think of as to why he was let go. I hope I am wrong, I would like to think he was eliminated because of lack of chemistry between him and Emily,plain and simple.

bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Is there a final four already??

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:56 pm

reason wrote:Is there a final four already??

Yes, Sean, Chris, Arie, & Jef. :Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Thanks well looking on all 4 photo I say she will choose Sean as her final 1. Have not read up on things computer giving problem but hoping I am right lol

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 am

Perhaps Ryan was not able to fit the "bad boy" image that Em is attracted to ... plus no tats.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 am

BlondieGal wrote:Perhaps Ryan was not able to fit the "bad boy" image that Em is attracted to ... plus no tats.

Yep, obviously Emily just wasted attracted to him. Yes, he's a very handsome man, and we all find him gorgeous, but it takes more looks. Maybe he was too much of a "good boy", or too reserved, who knows, but he just didn't light that spark in Emily.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:33 am

Max64 wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:Perhaps Ryan was not able to fit the "bad boy" image that Em is attracted to ... plus no tats.

Yep, obviously Emily just wasted attracted to him. Yes, he's a very handsome man, and we all find him gorgeous, but it takes more looks. Maybe he was too much of a "good boy", or too reserved, who knows, but he just didn't light that spark in Emily.

Not a problem for me. Nope. As long as Ry guy likes to mow the lawn with his shirt off while throwing a football back and forth to our kids, he can sit on the porch brooding every darn night of the week, and I will be pleased as a peach in syrup. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart As long as he's respectful and kind, he can take a vow of silence FOREVER and swear off motorcycles and death-defying feats, and I couldn't be happier! Bad boys are interesting for maybe 32 seconds longer than they ever should be; eventually, most women snap the hell out of it. But a strong, thoughtful, caring guy can have my heart every day of the week.

Just an example of 1. the difference in women's preferences in men 2. the fact that I didn't really know Emily during Brad's season even as I rooted my tush off for Bremily. Brad seems nothing like a "bad boy."

Disclaimer: I based these statements off the intel from Ryan's friend who earlier in the season responded to a post of mine where I said that I'd retract my gushing statements if Ryan was "a tool." If Ryan acts uncharacteristically in this season, then I'll not condone bad behavior in the event that he's cut for getting into a huge blowout or causing drama.

Emily has every right to choose the person who best fits her and her immediate desire for this show's outcome. I believe that I'll end up liking her F4 and maybe even her F1. I also look forward to getting to know "the real Emily" since I obviously had no darn clue!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 am

Bloomers wrote:The only other major first date to get axed like that was William, and we all know that something went terribly wrong with him, so I asked myself what could have gone wrong with Ryan. I can't imagine him acting out like William or behaving in such a poor manner that he would be let go, but after thinking it through, what I can believe is that if Doug got eliminated because he would not make out with Emily, Ryan could have been eliminated because they have differences in opinion about things sexually.

It is very, very possible that in some of their discussions living together before marriage and that type thing naturally (had to) come up, especially between 2 people who have Christian beliefs.
People vary within their Christian beliefs as to what is right for them individually. We heard Corrie tell Jake she would have her own apartment, and we heard Kacie's parents tell her that they would expect her to have her own "place", but Emily - who wears Christian T-shirts with Bible verses - did not have trouble with safe house meeting with Brad. (NO JUDGEMENT here)

If - and I am saying - IF in a cordial conversation she and Ryan came to an understanding that he would not be comfortable in the kind of sexual relationship that is natural within the Bachelor situation as a Christian and a role model for the kids he works with and their parents, then it may be that Emily decided the correct thing was to let Ryan go.

If and I say If again, this is correct, then Ryan is not torn up about it because he will understand that Emily (and the situation) is not the right "one" for him.

Well thought out guess. Sounds good...I will be wondering about this until we find out. I don't know if he is not Em's type..but just on pics alone and the info we have, he IS mine. Hubba hubba and Bow chica wowow.

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:56 am

Bloomers wrote:
The only other major first date to get axed like that was William, and we all know that something went terribly wrong with him, so I asked myself what could have gone wrong with Ryan. I can't imagine him acting out like William or behaving in such a poor manner that he would be let go, but after thinking it through, what I can believe is that if Doug got eliminated because he would not make out with Emily, Ryan could have been eliminated because they have differences in opinion about things sexually.

It is very, very possible that in some of their discussions living together before marriage and that type thing naturally (had to) come up, especially between 2 people who have Christian beliefs.
People vary within their Christian beliefs as to what is right for them individually. We heard Corrie tell Jake she would have her own apartment, and we heard Kacie's parents tell her that they would expect her to have her own "place", but Emily - who wears Christian T-shirts with Bible verses - did not have trouble with safe house meeting with Brad. (NO JUDGEMENT here)

If - and I am saying - IF in a cordial conversation she and Ryan came to an understanding that he would not be comfortable in the kind of sexual relationship that is natural within the Bachelor situation as a Christian and a role model for the kids he works with and their parents, then it may be that Emily decided the correct thing was to let Ryan go.

If and I say If again, this is correct, then Ryan is not torn up about it because he will understand that Emily (and the situation) is not the right "one" for him.

Great post Bloomers!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2

+63
luvlady345
NeonRose
frajosfanofchris
happyvalleygirl
alwaystulips