SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2

Post by Mirzam Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 pm

ironcat wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:Did they go to Prague before Croatia?

Croatia was first then Prague, I believe.

So could Ryan have had a second 1 on 1 in Croatia and Em did not give him a rose of that date?

I don't think second 1 on 1s are rose or go dates. Could be wrong.

They can be, if they are in episode 5 or 6 (JP's was). It's only the episode 7 dates that aren't, and that's regardless of whether they're the guy's first or second solo date.

On another note, even if the guys were all interested in Emily pre-season and went on the show for her, it's also possible that once meeting her, some realized that she wasn't a good fit for what they were looking for in a girlfriend or wife. Although I suspect for guys, the combination of being physically attracted to her and the natural inclination to want to "win" the competition will keep most of them playing along regardless of what their better judgment may tell them.

Really? On repeat 1 on 1s? I don't remember Kacie's date in Panama being a rose or go date.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 pm

All rose dates are rose or go .. Except for the last group date

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 pm

and even if it isn't a rose or go date, you're still not safe - ask Ryan and Britt.

although Travis didn't give Jehan a rose on their date and asked her to stay for the RC for him to decide whether to keep him or not - he didn't.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Mirzam wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:Did they go to Prague before Croatia?

Croatia was first then Prague, I believe.

So could Ryan have had a second 1 on 1 in Croatia and Em did not give him a rose of that date?

I don't think second 1 on 1s are rose or go dates. Could be wrong.

They can be, if they are in episode 5 or 6 (JP's was). It's only the episode 7 dates that aren't, and that's regardless of whether they're the guy's first or second solo date.

On another note, even if the guys were all interested in Emily pre-season and went on the show for her, it's also possible that once meeting her, some realized that she wasn't a good fit for what they were looking for in a girlfriend or wife. Although I suspect for guys, the combination of being physically attracted to her and the natural inclination to want to "win" the competition will keep most of them playing along regardless of what their better judgment may tell them.

Really? On repeat 1 on 1s? I don't remember Kacie's date in Panama being a rose or go date.

Kacie's second 1 on 1 was when she told Ben about her battle with bulimia, and she definitely got a rose after that "heartbreaking" story. :yes:

The reason that the last round of solo dates are not "rose or go" is because generally at that point, there are only 6 people left and 3 solo dates, so there would be the opportunity to eliminate more people than needed to end up with 4 for HTDs, plus it would pretty much make the RC unnecessary, as the viewers would virtually know pretty much everyone getting a HTD before the end of the show.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:30 pm

maggiedev wrote:I'm on team Ryan for bachelor! word

I'm on team Ryan for bachelor!! Maybe we should send messages to MF requesting that Ryan be the next bachelor...he already has a fan club. Why waste money recruiting when there is a great candidate here. Hopefully they edit fairly for Ryan - we have seen the pics & videos and know he can improve their ratings!!

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Why do I have a feeling some 'drama' went on with Ryan? CH mentioned that Emily always knew what was going on and reacted to 'make women proud'. Does anyone know when MF tweeted about the house drama and when supposedly Ryan leaves?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Hmmmm, what date during the filming did MF say, tough night for our girl?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:55 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Hmmmm, what date during the filming did MF say, tough night for our girl?

Tweets all from Fleiss

Turns out a rose in not always a rose... APRIL 8th

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister APRIL 4TH
@EmilyMaynard is willing to stand her ground. She can be one tough cookie. Good for her!!!

It was a somewhat challenging nite for our girl. But she's a happy camper! MARCH 29th[b]"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:34 pm

docnash14 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Hmmmm, what date during the filming did MF say, tough night for our girl?

Tweets all from Fleiss

Turns out a rose in not always a rose... APRIL 8th

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister APRIL 4TH
@EmilyMaynard is willing to stand her ground. She can be one tough cookie. Good for her!!!

It was a somewhat challenging nite for our girl. But she's a happy camper! MARCH 29th[b]"

Do any of these tweets coincide with or between England and the next destination...don't remember if Croatia or Prague?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Looks like the RC for England was April 4th. Has it been confirmed that Ryan was eliminated then? Looks like the group date was April 8th in Croatia. Do we know who had the 1-1 date there other than Travis?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 pm

The only other major first date to get axed like that was William, and we all know that something went terribly wrong with him, so I asked myself what could have gone wrong with Ryan. I can't imagine him acting out like William or behaving in such a poor manner that he would be let go, but after thinking it through, what I can believe is that if Doug got eliminated because he would not make out with Emily, Ryan could have been eliminated because they have differences in opinion about things sexually.

It is very, very possible that in some of their discussions living together before marriage and that type thing naturally (had to) come up, especially between 2 people who have Christian beliefs.
People vary within their Christian beliefs as to what is right for them individually. We heard Corrie tell Jake she would have her own apartment, and we heard Kacie's parents tell her that they would expect her to have her own "place", but Emily - who wears Christian T-shirts with Bible verses - did not have trouble with safe house meeting with Brad. (NO JUDGEMENT here)

If - and I am saying - IF in a cordial conversation she and Ryan came to an understanding that he would not be comfortable in the kind of sexual relationship that is natural within the Bachelor situation as a Christian and a role model for the kids he works with and their parents, then it may be that Emily decided the correct thing was to let Ryan go.

If and I say If again, this is correct, then Ryan is not torn up about it because he will understand that Emily (and the situation) is not the right "one" for him.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:53 pm

I have to wonder why such a great looking and dedicated guy is still single though. One would think he'd be snatched up mighty quick! Where is his poster friend (don't remember her name)? I want to know why he's still single and/or if he's had any serious relationships?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #2

+63
luvlady345
NeonRose
frajosfanofchris
happyvalleygirl
alwaystulips