SELECT CONTENT

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:49 pm

DollyCheer wrote:That MySpace is FAKE! The girl in that picture is his ex and is faked quite a bit on the internet. He has been Nathan Miles Bakke since the day he was born!

I went to school with him... this is so weird
Thank you so much. I wish more friends or family would come on here and straightened out the crap RS spews about these contestants. It's so unfair.\\ Welcomeparty!

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:49 pm

As I've posted from the start, I'm just protective of my friends! Carry on! Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am so confused about what is going on with this guy. Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 2089373836

He looks like just a clean cut, normal, cute guy - nothing odd or usual about him.

Hey, Love? What happened to those two little skeptical emoticons? Do you know, or am I just overlooking them? I sure would like to put one at the end of that sentence about Nathan.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this guy either. I was confused about what RS is up to. According to someone that knows him he is a nice guy. Sorry, about that.

Your emotions are not there anymore? Let me check it out. I will re-add them if they disappeared.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 7:52 pm

DollyCheer wrote:As I've posted from the start, I'm just protective of my friends! Carry on! Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 3757602631

You are a great friend and I admire you for sharing this with us! Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am so confused about what is going on with this guy. Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 2089373836

He looks like just a clean cut, normal, cute guy - nothing odd or usual about him.

Hey, Love? What happened to those two little skeptical emoticons? Do you know, or am I just overlooking them? I sure would like to put one at the end of that sentence about Nathan.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this guy either. I was confused about what RS is up to. According to someone that knows him he is a nice guy. Sorry, about that.

Your emotions are not there anymore? Let me check it out. I will re-add them if they disappeared.

The two skepticism emoticons are itty-bitty, but I declare I can't find them! They may be on there somewhere....

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Thu May 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

The two skepticism emoticons are itty-bitty, but I declare I can't find them! They may be on there somewhere....

I found one Bloomers!! ----------> Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 Skeptic-1

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Thu May 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Love_Me wrote:
DollyCheer wrote:As I've posted from the start, I'm just protective of my friends! Carry on! Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 3757602631

You are a great friend and I admire you for sharing this with us! Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 560662851

Thanks Dollycheer! :Smiley:

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 8:04 pm

ryvetted wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I found one Bloomers!! ----------> Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 9 Skeptic-1

Thanks Ryvetted! I added it to our collection under Smilies. It is the second to last emotion. Bloomers, was the other one yellow?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Thanks Ryvetted! I added it to our collection under Smilies. It is the second to last emotion. Bloomers, was the other one yellow?

Yes, Love! and thanks, Ryvetted! One looks like a little more like a mad doubt, so it is nice to have two of them...

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu May 03, 2012 8:37 pm

DollyCheer wrote:That MySpace is FAKE! The girl in that picture is his ex and is faked quite a bit on the internet. He has been Nathan Miles Bakke since the day he was born!

Makes you wonder what else he is wrong about. Thanks Dolly! Hope you stick around for the season. handwave

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks DollyCheer! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 03, 2012 9:59 pm

DollyCheer, I love when friends of contestants post here....it makes us remember that they are real folks, not just a TV character! Hope you stick around!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+20
marriedtoabaritone
momoftrips
dee
KikiLove
Love_Me