SELECT CONTENT

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by poohbear Fri May 04, 2012 3:52 am

Thanks DollyCheer for clarifying that weird rumor that RS has started!! Nathan's definitely a cute guy, moi type giggling

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri May 04, 2012 4:54 am

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am so confused about what is going on with this guy. Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 2089373836

He looks like just a clean cut, normal, cute guy - nothing odd or usual about him.

Hey, Love? What happened to those two little skeptical emoticons? Do you know, or am I just overlooking them? I sure would like to put one at the end of that sentence about Nathan.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this guy either. I was confused about what RS is up to. According to someone that knows him he is a nice guy. Sorry, about that.

Your emotions are not there anymore? Let me check it out. I will re-add them if they disappeared.

The two skepticism emoticons are itty-bitty, but I declare I can't find them! They may be on there somewhere....

I found one Bloomers!! ----------> Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Skeptic-1

Thanks Ryvetted! I added it to our collection under Smilies. It is the second to last emotion. Bloomers, was the other one yellow?

Yes, Love! and thanks, Ryvetted! One looks like a little more like a mad doubt, so it is nice to have two of them...

Here are two other smileys I found. Do you want me to add the yellow one?

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Th_Skepticalsmileyanimated

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Th_ththdcc47f051

Also, this is way off topic, but I love this!

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoUoQiElQ9a_ctJOt-YCqfw_fNOIt9QehkxUOJP5XpM7zRiL0Nmnx2Mfm_

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 1806963828
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 04, 2012 10:21 am

Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am so confused about what is going on with this guy. Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 2089373836

He looks like just a clean cut, normal, cute guy - nothing odd or usual about him.

Hey, Love? What happened to those two little skeptical emoticons? Do you know, or am I just overlooking them? I sure would like to put one at the end of that sentence about Nathan.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this guy either. I was confused about what RS is up to. According to someone that knows him he is a nice guy. Sorry, about that.

Your emotions are not there anymore? Let me check it out. I will re-add them if they disappeared.

The two skepticism emoticons are itty-bitty, but I declare I can't find them! They may be on there somewhere....

I found one Bloomers!! ----------> Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Skeptic-1

Thanks Ryvetted! I added it to our collection under Smilies. It is the second to last emotion. Bloomers, was the other one yellow?

Yes, Love! and thanks, Ryvetted! One looks like a little more like a mad doubt, so it is nice to have two of them...

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Th_Skepticalsmileyanimated

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Th_ththdcc47f051

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoUoQiElQ9a_ctJOt-YCqfw_fNOIt9QehkxUOJP5XpM7zRiL0Nmnx2Mfm_

The yellow one was on before, and I really like it! Please add it. It works nicely. thanks!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

The yellow one was on before, and I really like it! Please add it. It works nicely. thanks!

I added the yellow one! Hugesmile :WAVEY:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 05, 2012 12:13 am

Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I added the yellow one! Hugesmile :WAVEY:

This one? Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Th_ththdcc47f051 Is it next to the mad looking one Nutty found, and I am just not seeing it?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 05, 2012 5:52 am

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

The yellow one was on before, and I really like it! Please add it. It works nicely. Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 314467862

I added the yellow one! Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 3044225749 Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 2553404300

This one? Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 Th_ththdcc47f051 Is it next to the mad looking one Nutty found, and I am just not seeing it?

It is the next smiley under the blue one I added yesterday!

This is the order they are in under the Smilies group! Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 184121345

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 2573101Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 3339574738 Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 985121239Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 999510656Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 1837664428
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 05, 2012 10:22 am

Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

The yellow one was on before, and I really like it! Please add it. It works nicely. Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 314467862

I added the yellow one! Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 3044225749 Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 2553404300

It is the next smiley under the blue one I added yesterday!

This is the order they are in under the Smilies group! Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 184121345

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 2573101Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 3339574738 Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 985121239Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 999510656Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 1837664428

Thanks, Love. I think that little fellow was playing a game of hiding and seek with me - now you see him and now you don't. When I looked in that space last night, it was just a sizable blank spot, but there it this morning! Go figure...
Thanks again. :Smiley: He does just what I want him to do at times.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Even though he gets sent home, I'm looking forward to (finally!) seeing cute Nate on the 2-1 tonight.

TPTB have shown him so little, I 'm not even really sure how his voice sounds. :)

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:54 am

Was this ever posted? Looks like Nate and Alejandro met up post-show. This was taken a month ago.

Via Nate's Instagram @nmb313

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 10 0778700e9d6811e1a9f71231382044a1_7
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nathan Bakke - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+20
marriedtoabaritone
momoftrips
dee
KikiLove
Love_Me