SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by bing2262 Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Gina wrote:
bing2262 wrote:
San wrote:
bradfan wrote:Did Travis Pope and Doug Clerget close their Face Book accounts down yet? If they are cntestents they are to leave tomorrow right?

Doug's is no longer available. :trampoline:

Yes, I checked his FB and it is no longer available. Why am I amped up? clapping! lolpanda
I'm trying so hard not to be til the M & G. I just finished writing on the wall 100 times:
"I will not have a favorite (Doug)before the show starts. I will not have a favorite (Doug) before the show starts. I will not have a favorite (Doug)before the show starts. I will not have a favorite (Doug) before the show starts.
I will not have a favorite (Doug) before the show starts. I will not have a favorite (Doug) before the show starts".
:giggle:

Gina, It is okay, we can have a favorite before the show starts, but we will still keep an open mind about the other guys. :Nod: I am so looking forward to seeing Doug in the M&G. I predict he will get a 1-1 date by episode 3. Praying
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ninu Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Couple more updates -

The video taped of Ryan Bowers at the "pt place" is this physical therapy centre that he owns :Smiley:

http://atheliteacademy.com/

Travis Pope's social media has been deactivated, Ben Smith's is as well.

JrodLA's twitter is still active, he just tweeted a couple minutes ago from Vegas. So we'll have to keep an eye on him but I don't think he's going.

Still digging for more on the other guys, will post as I find!

ETA: I ❤ Doug, too, but I just hope he doesn't become another Jason!
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm

ninu wrote:Couple more updates -

The video taped of Ryan Bowers at the "pt place" is this physical therapy centre that he owns :Smiley:

http://atheliteacademy.com/

Travis Pope's social media has been deactivated, Ben Smith's is as well.

JrodLA's twitter is still active, he just tweeted a couple minutes ago from Vegas. So we'll have to keep an eye on him but I don't think he's going.

Still digging for more on the other guys, will post as I find!

ETA: I ❤ Doug, too, but I just hope he doesn't become another Jason!

Thanks for the updates on the other guys ninu! I am keeping an open kind, but the first time I saw Doug, I just had this good feeling about him. Kind of like the good feeling I got about Roberto when we first saw him in the M&G picture from the previews. :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 pm

My edits in RED, hope you don't mind, jelle! blowkiss Just added the actual links to fb/twitter so we can keep checking for possible eliminations, plus their current status.
jelle wrote:I collated all the tweets that the board found. 5/12 have names! Please add info. :yes: Here is a list of the tweets re: bachelors that may have been cast:

1) Travis Pope
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Image
@clancysp24 is his sister
From Madison, Mississippi, works in Pharmaceuticals
Birthday: July 16 (age 30)
[color=red]https://twitter.com/#!/TravisPope24/
[FB&Twitter deactivated 10 Mar]

2) Ben Smith
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 52yof8
@MegansBlair – friend got a call from casting director
@Morgan Urtso
@MadisonUrtso
Plano TX hometown, lives in NYC
[FB privated 10 Mar]

3)Aaron Martel
@jody_macarther – from Cape Breton Canada
@lljml
@staceyoxner
Age 37 from Univ College of Cape Breton, Canada, Memorial High School in Sydney Mines, NS

4)Ryan Bowers
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Bowers,%20Ryan%20website
Age 31
@mattsanderson
Arena football
Owns athletic training facility in GA - Intro video shot at http://atheliteacademy.com/

5) Doug Clerget
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 6208_1168351140069_1566672075_30415383_5370575_n
@molly khatcher – her dad’s frilend
Has a son named Austin, age 33, raised by grandparents
Tacoma/ Seattle long time established family
Works in commercial real estate at Kidder Matthews
Runs non-profit with cousin

FB deactivated Mar 10

6) @JrodLA
Casting director asked him to audition
Dated playboy model
Twitter still active Mar 10

7) friend of JC Rubio was asked to be on the show and is mulling it over

8) Uncle of @Dylan Morris and @Sydney Morris

9)@sarahhred (Sarah Duda) – cousin

10) @sydkeen (Sydney Keeney) – met a guy going on the show
San Diego, CA

11) @DatDamnAsh (Kelly Kapowski) – co-worker
Jackson, Mississippi

12) @ClaudiaHabib – a guy she knows

Couple questions: @DatDamnAsh (#11) is from Jackson Mississippi, and Travis Pope (#1) is from Madison. They're a 20-minute drive apart. Do we think she's referring to that guy? What are the chances of two guys cast from the same area??

I didn't see anything follow up the tweet from @sydhillgirl about a friend going on the B'ette... but it looks like she's from the Augusta/Evans, GA area - so it's possibly referring to Ryan Bowers, unless, again, two people from the same-ish area?

Also:
Do we know that MeganSBlair was Ben Smith's friend? She's in DC, from the two second glance at her twitter, so could there be someone else from the DC area since we know Ben's in NYC?

ETA: #12 Claudia Habib is a two-hour drive from Aaron Martell's city. Possible that they're linked too?
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 pm

ninu wrote:My edits in RED, hope you don't mind, jelle! blowkiss Just added the actual links to fb/twitter so we can keep checking for possible eliminations, plus their current status.
jelle wrote:I collated all the tweets that the board found. 5/12 have names! Please add info. :yes: Here is a list of the tweets re: bachelors that may have been cast:

1) Travis Pope
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Image
@clancysp24 is his sister
From Madison, Mississippi, works in Pharmaceuticals
Birthday: July 16 (age 30)
[color=red]https://twitter.com/#!/TravisPope24/
[FB&Twitter deactivated 10 Mar]

2) Ben Smith
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 52yof8
@MegansBlair – friend got a call from casting director
@Morgan Urtso
@MadisonUrtso
Plano TX hometown, lives in NYC
[FB privated 10 Mar]

3)Aaron Martel
@jody_macarther – from Cape Breton Canada
@lljml
@staceyoxner
Age 37 from Univ College of Cape Breton, Canada, Memorial High School in Sydney Mines, NS

4)Ryan Bowers
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Bowers,%20Ryan%20website
Age 31
@mattsanderson
Arena football
Owns athletic training facility in GA - Intro video shot at http://atheliteacademy.com/

5) Doug Clerget
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 6208_1168351140069_1566672075_30415383_5370575_n
@molly khatcher – her dad’s frilend
Has a son named Austin, age 33, raised by grandparents
Tacoma/ Seattle long time established family
Works in commercial real estate at Kidder Matthews
Runs non-profit with cousin

FB deactivated Mar 10

6) @JrodLA
Casting director asked him to audition
Dated playboy model
Twitter still active Mar 10

7) friend of JC Rubio was asked to be on the show and is mulling it over

8) Uncle of @Dylan Morris and @Sydney Morris

9)@sarahhred (Sarah Duda) – cousin

10) @sydkeen (Sydney Keeney) – met a guy going on the show
San Diego, CA

11) @DatDamnAsh (Kelly Kapowski) – co-worker
Jackson, Mississippi

12) @ClaudiaHabib – a guy she knows

Couple questions: @DatDamnAsh (#11) is from Jackson Mississippi, and Travis Pope (#1) is from Madison. They're a 20-minute drive apart. Do we think she's referring to that guy? What are the chances of two guys cast from the same area??

I didn't see anything follow up the tweet from @sydhillgirl about a friend going on the B'ette... but it looks like she's from the Augusta/Evans, GA area - so it's possibly referring to Ryan Bowers, unless, again, two people from the same-ish area?

Also:
Do we know that MeganSBlair was Ben Smith's friend? She's in DC, from the two second glance at her twitter, so could there be someone else from the DC area since we know Ben's in NYC?

ETA: #12 Claudia Habib is a two-hour drive from Aaron Martell's city. Possible that they're linked too?

I was thinking the same about @DatDamnAsh being Travis Pope's coworker and Claudia did name Aaron as her friend.

Claudia Habib‏@ClaudiaHabib
@lljml Maybe, Aaron Martell. He's from North Sydney.

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Another one of Ryan :Drool:

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 E837lz

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Wow, I didn't even realize this thread was here!! You guys have been busy!!
wow
I am suspecting some of you may have a favorite already, hummmm???
At first glance, I thought Ben was cute, then said NO NO, no more Bens, LOL!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:05 am

:trampoline:

I was just collecting all the info in one place for a starter ... you all are the ones who are good at putting it all together.

Nice. high five
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:12 am

Gina wrote:
bing2262 wrote:
San wrote:
bradfan wrote:Did Travis Pope and Doug Clerget close their Face Book accounts down yet? If they are cntestents they are to leave tomorrow right?

Doug's is no longer available. :trampoline:

Yes, I checked his FB and it is no longer available. Why am I amped up? clapping! lolpanda
I'm trying so hard not to be til the M & G. I just finished writing on the wall 100 times:
"I will not have a favorite (Doug)before the show starts. I will not have a favorite (Doug) before the show starts. I will not have a favorite (Doug)before the show starts. I will not have a favorite (Doug) before the show starts.
I will not have a favorite (Doug) before the show starts. I will not have a favorite (Doug) before the show starts".
:giggle:

Gina, back away from the ledge. please take my hand, and slowly back away from the ledge. Going in without a favorite is sooo much better. Keeps your mind clear. You can do this!!
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:26 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:WOW! I'm sure Emily's 25 men might hot, hotter ever but I'll forward this watching this. I'm pretty excited Emily's 25 men make me :shocked!:
by the way, I'm not great english and sorry! Embarressed!
welcomeyall frajosfanofchris! So glad you joined and posted. Don't be afraid to post as we welcome your thoughts and opinions.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:34 am

Travis Pope does remind me lot of Tye.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:38 am

momoftrips wrote:Another one of Ryan :Drool:

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 E837lz

Did this have a date when taken? I wonder if he is was recently with this team? They play 5 mins from my house...

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

+66
KikiLove
IrishGal
Aunties_Love
docnash14
nikkij_26