SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:53 pm

Linds911 wrote:Welp another divorce. So that makes 0/5 or 1/5 depending on Lindy/Miquel as her IG photos aren't saying much.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, they dropped like flies! laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lindy still has her wedding pictures pinned on her IG and other pictures posted during the airing of the show. In the post upthread she mentioned asking for privacy and they are loving not filming the show, so many she doesn't want to be showing their every move on SM. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:37 pm

Yeah I'm fine with them staying quiet but some photos every so often would be good! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Welp another divorce. So that makes 0/5 or 1/5 depending on Lindy/Miquel as her IG photos aren't saying much.

Well, they dropped like flies! laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lindy still has her wedding pictures pinned on her IG and other pictures posted during the airing of the show. In the post upthread she mentioned asking for privacy and they are loving not filming the show, so many she doesn't want to be showing their every move on SM. no idea

Yes I know she still has pics up and he's even liked one or two of her posts a while ago .Many fans were asking her on IG about her and Miguel and thats when she asked for privacy while they navigate through their marriage.
IMO they are both educated, nice people and probably remained friends and will continue to support each other , maybe it was both of them that decided how she should answer the fans that kept asking..,but I don't think they are together. She dosen't wear her ring, all pics and IG stories are with friends and or family , I understand the whole wanting privacy but a recent picture together showing a happy couple for their fans I don't think would be an invasion of their privacy or showing their every move if they were happily together. It just isn't adding up., Someone mentioned that maybe they were still under contract of some kind & had to wait to announce a split or divorce until the MAFS producers gave them the green light .IDK it's all just weird to me. They were the only couple I liked from that season so I payed a little closer attention to them post show and there was nothing . Just seems odd. I thought maybe something would've been updated on them at the beginning of this new season but we only got confirmation of Nate & Stacia divorced.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:35 am

And now it's out.. Lindy and Miquel have divorced. Oh well. Another wasted season!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:38 pm

That's too bad.

It seems such a long time ago since we've had a successful couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Jolena
Doats
Linds911
GuardianAngel
8 posters