SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:22 am

Finally watched the reunion episodes oh boy. I'm glad to see that Mitch and Krysten are still friendly...for now! Justin and Alexis ended things like not even 5 minutes after they decided to stay married. dizzy (Guess that happened during decision day and I missed that part.) Happy that he got his doggie back. Though what were he and Nate arguing about???

Curious for this week's episode to see where they are now. Seems Nate/Stacia are having problems and are separating. Hopefully Lindy and Miguel stay married or else this season is a bust!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the updates.

Justin got his dog back?? MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:22 pm

^^ Yes! He made a road trip out of it! So happy for him!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:17 am

On tonights MAFS "where are they now". IT showed Lindsy and Miguel house hunting , looking happy and still together yet I read on IG this past week that they broke up and are no longer together since "where are they now" filmed. Anyone have any info on these two ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have not kept up but I'll do some digging to find out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have not kept up but I'll do some digging to find out.

Thanks GA ! I saw in Lindy's story on IG today that she is on a vacay , she's with someone but he or she was not shown so I don't know if its Miguel. If they are together I think they are the only couple from this season who still is., if not then this season was a bust . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:02 am

Aww I hope they are still together!!!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:23 pm

I can't find confirmation one way or another but according to this article, I won't be surprised if they went their separate ways.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't find confirmation one way or another but according to this article, I won't be surprised if they went their separate ways.

Thanks GA!! I think those articles are from when the show was airing, as of last weeks show "where are they now" they were together. so no idea Miguels IG is private and Lindy hasent posted any recent pictures with him so who knows. If anything more surfaces please post. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Her IG seems pretty positive that they are together.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:36 pm

Welp another divorce. So that makes 0/5 or 1/5 depending on Lindy/Miquel as her IG photos aren't saying much.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:50 am

Linds911 wrote:Welp another divorce. So that makes 0/5 or 1/5 depending on Lindy/Miquel as her IG photos aren't saying much.

IMO there's no way Lindy and miguel are together . IF anyone has an info that show's that they are together please share. TIA

Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Jolena
Doats
Linds911
GuardianAngel
8 posters