SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:50 pm

Friendly reminder not to discuss TB Colton's season in any thread other than those titled spoilers for his season.

I missed most of the finale and only caught the last 30 minutes.

IMHO Bobby winning is the reason I stopped watching this show.

I was rooting for Joe knowing clearly he should have gone a long time ago and was enjoying what I thought was the result of voter's sticking it to the judges by him staying week after week.

There is no reason that I can justify Bobby winning compared to any of the other contestants. It doesn't matter to me how entertaining anyone is when it comes to personality, I want to see improvement week after week and someone one who I can say there is no doubt that person should have won. This just doesn't happen anymore with this show IMHO. If it wasn't for Joe this season, I wouldn't have bothered.

I'm not surprised he was asked to go on tour. Their heads were probably spinning Sybil style after seeing the votes he was getting, and now I'm sure they are counting on those viewer votes to transform into tickets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:54 pm

@GuardianAngel While I truly didn't care who won, I can't help but think of 'collusion' when shortly before the finale ABC promoted Bobby as the full-time mentor for Idol. What better way to keep him in his contract than making him the winner of DWTS? The cross-promotion between ABC shows is at an all-time high.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:13 pm

I'm happy how my team all season surprised and how they even went out with such an epic freestyle. They could've won but both surprised tog! Both have amazing things coming in career and more still! They will be be one of my all time fav teams now with the dancing and bond they created together this season! Can't wait to see them on tour in Jan 2019! Congrats Milo and Witney showing how a 17 yr old male celeb could hang with the adults and at times showed more maturity than others older than him plus growth!

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 21 Bmv1RTX
Source my gif
This friendship and partnership! #TeamWitLo
DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 21 BrXbbZm
Source my gif
Milo has such a bright future in his acting career!
DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 21 A9LLn0J
Source my gif

Also, props to Keo he finally did great with Evanna this season. I'm one of those who watch the show because I love dance and how partners connect be it with dance exp or not! Depends who I like that season or not! So I'll be tuning whenever the show comes back! Until next season!

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 21 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape