SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Doats Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:51 pm

Once again I think Keo's choreography was lacking. To me, that looked kinda bland for a jazz routine.

Doats

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 12 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

Post by Doats Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:59 pm

Joe is safe again.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:12 pm

Who was eliminated?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:14 pm

casjacknick wrote:Who was eliminated?

No one was eliminated, it was a no elimination week. They've done this before.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:57 am

Doats wrote:Joe is safe again.

I thought Joe did a little better tonight. I can normally overlook Len because of his age, but he's testing my limits by giving Joe the same score as he did last week. Bruno I'd almost love to slap and tie him to his chair and watch his head explode. laugh out loud At least Carrie Ann gave Joe's props for being a little better. The judges would make me want to stop trying to get better, so I give Joe props for keeping on...Once he leaves I'm done with this season and maybe the show all together. I've turn my head when they have done people before as they're doing Joe, but I refuse to do it any longer!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:35 am

Joe showed effort, improvement, and commitment to dancing last night and was rewarded with the same scoring range as he's had since week 1. Not only that but he was given Wreck it Ralph as his Disney character. Whatever. Joe was respectful in his interviews, showed that he wants to be there and feels that he is improving. I also will tune out once Joe is off and go back to my non-watching status for DWTS's. On the other hand I would love to see Joe make it to the finals all based on fan vote and see how pinch faced the judges really get!!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:30 pm

I totally agree that he seemed to do much better, IMO! He is really trying and seemed to loosen up. Even with, IMO, a lot of improvement - the judges still judged them EXTREMELY low and gave some of the couples, again IMO, WAY too high of scores.

Not only that, could they be any more negative and discouraging without coming straight out and telling Joe to leave?

I am with you guys who say that they are done watching after Joe leaves. I haven't watched an entire show of DWTS in years and, after this, I may be done watching for good.

IT WOULD BE AWESOME if Joe made it to the finals, and maybe even won. I think that, after the way he has been treated by the judges, it would be sweet to see the judges fume!!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:36 pm

Well I have to agree, I have seen several Seasons where judges gave harsh comments and scores to the celebrity, poor Michael Bolton even got a score of 3 from Len and was insulted after all the work he had put in. Bonner Bolton, bull rider, was another also given very harsh comments, with Len being so Rude telling him & audience it was past time for him to leave. I felt at the time the judges kept giving him the lowest scores while bumping up others just to get him out. Even Grandpa Rossi who was lead footed got better scores because they knew he had a huge baseball fan base and would be harder to boot to keep better dancers. Bonner was picked on since he was easier to force out and after that I was done with show. If not for Joe I wouldn't be watching again.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:18 am

The judges are all butt kissing a$$es IMO ... they suck up to bigger celebs ...and are rude to the lesser “stars” .... all this rude comments are a reflection of their classlessness ... and Joe comes off as the better person because of it ... and will get the votes due to it :yes:

Many of the popular pros have moved on ..time for me to also ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:10 pm

I really like Milo, his work ethic, his dancing and his seeming joy in life. Once Joe is gone, this kid is getting all my votes.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:32 pm

northernviewer wrote:The judges are all butt kissing a$$es IMO ... they suck up to bigger celebs ...and are rude to the lesser “stars” .... all this rude comments are a reflection of their classlessness ... and Joe comes off as the better person because of it ... and will get the votes due to it :yes:

Many of the popular pros have moved on ..time for me to also ...

@northernviewer 
Seriously, IMO there is not one big celeb in this entire cast so I don’t know who the judges would suck up to. I think fans are frustrated because we’re comparing Joe to Joe’s previous performances. He’s not in competition with himself so when I compare him to his competition, scores are justified, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:43 pm

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 12 3806527698 Go Joe ! DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*  - Page 12 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - Episodes - Discussions - *SPOILERS*

+24
cookielover12
George1218
Zaynab
casjacknick
RealityEscape