SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks on clarifying Karine and Paul.

Elizabeth's brother, whatever he said they had to keep bleeping. He said something about not going back to the US, not asking his father for anything, no one was taking the mic away from him, feeble attempt at first. I would have booted him out of there.

Her father is so concerned accusing Andrei of being involved in illegal activity maybe he should look at himself and his own family first. :angryemotion

Elizabeth father brother sister legal history

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:11 pm

Yeah I saw on another forum all about the legal issues. yikes. Libby needs to step her foot down and tell her family enough is enough.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:26 pm

Source

She has a lot more patience than me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:57 am

Haven't seen the episode yet as the Seahawks were playing! Woot Go Hawks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I did see the ending during Pillow Talk and OH MY GOSH Larissa what the heck!? Her boobs are super huge and just no! speechless Seems Kaliani and Asuelo may be getting a divorce if they haven't already, not surprising though his family will love that.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Larissa looks awful if you ask me. Her face has totally changed. She recovers and has friends over. She wears a bikini top 5 sizes to small. What's wrong with that girl! and her b/f for putting up with all this when clearly she only thinks about herself.

Angela really got under my skin. She takes off to Nigeria to get married while her mother is on her death bed, then she get's all emotional because she has to rush back to be with her. The other thing, she lights up a smoke IN THE HOUSE with her grandkids around! Then she goes in her bedroom to call Michael and lights up another smoke in her bedroom. I'm surprised TLC airs that.

Elizabeths family continues to annoy me. laugh out loud

I didn't see too much of Colt but I heard him talking to his mother.

Kaliani and Asuelo are a mess. I can't believe she puts up with him.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:05 pm

I watched this last night, Part 1 of Tell All. It was actually Part 2, I thought it was part 1! I'm so confused.

What a disaster. Colt talking about sex with both his ex's, Angela asking her daughter for an egg so she can have Michael's baby, Syngin acts like he's a drunken teenager. I lost count of how many walked out of the interview. laugh out loud

I'd be surprised if other than Andrei and Elizabeth, any of the other's are still together.

I snooped in both of their IG's and they seem so very happy!

Part 3, tonight 1 hour and I notice after that is HEA Strikes Back. New. dizzy

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:14 pm

Sunday's episode was so cringe-worthy will all the sex talk. I do not need to know or care about Colt's sex life. 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 623245435 Angela and Michael won't last too many red flags. I agree the only couple left seem to be Elizabeth and Andrei. So glad this season is over, so ready for The Other Way to be back on!

Oh and Jess moved on fast! Married a guy ASAP well that's one way to get the green card. dizzy

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Newto
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum