SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was so gross!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 pm

I did not need to see Colt showering or making out with the random girl. He wanted to have sex with her already!? Gross. Larissa sure got a ton of work done!

Elizabeth's family sure is rude to Andrei!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA

(I flipped from K's season to Pillow Talk because I missed 90 Day The other way. It's crazy! ) laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:00 pm

ET CANADA
'90 Day Fiancé' Star Colt Johnson On Dating After Divorce

Isn't she the one who asked her father for $5000? Why do these people come to the US and immediately get their nose lips and eyes done and post butt shots on IG?? no no

romper.com

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Spoilers!

I missed last night's epi but watched Pillow Talk.

Colt is disgusting! Elizabeth and Andrei have no problem asking her father to dish out expenses so they can get married in Moldova! no no

This answers my previous questions about Larissa.

Larissa has officially applied for a Green Card on her own. Now she and her friend attend a pole dancing class. "Maybe I should get a job as a stripper. Why not?" Larissa probably jokes.

54 year old Angela thinks she's a 25 year old thinking she could have children. Her mother is so ill, she asks her to stay alive until she gets back. Pathetic!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Spoilers!

I missed last night's epi but watched Pillow Talk.

Colt is disgusting! Elizabeth and Andrei have no problem asking her father to dish out expenses so they can get married in Moldova!  no no

This answers my previous questions about Larissa.

Larissa has officially applied for a Green Card on her own. Now she and her friend attend a pole dancing class. "Maybe I should get a job as a stripper. Why not?" Larissa probably jokes.

54 year old Angela thinks she's a 25 year old thinking she could have children. Her mother is so ill, she asks her to stay alive until she gets back. Pathetic!

I admit to watching MAFS without fail. I pretty much skip the bach/ette now. I do tune it to this train wreck. I think on some level it make me look at myself as both normal and boring. I am always amazed at just how much crap they can toss at me and yet I continue to watch. I admit that all the spin off's have me lost though. I do enjoy Pillow Talk and I don't watch Couples Cam, although as I previously mentioned I did see Jamie writhing in delivery mode as I was flipping around a few weeks ago.

My take on this crew. Colt and Larissa and anyone he dates - revolting, Chantal and Pedro -raking in the $$, Angela is head case but there is something about her that makes me laugh and root for her, Andrei and Elizabeth, she is pathetic and needs to find her voice and kick that jerk to the curb. Kalani and Asuelo, first Kalani, please do two things, put a bra on and buy clothes that fit you. He needs to grow up and provide for his family. Tania and Syngin, both need to grow up and she needs to sent him home. Karini and Paul - I feel sorry for her and he is another one that needs to grow up. There are more, but I will quit now.

While I am on the subject of putting on a bra. I am lost on this one. Can anyone enlighten me on exactly what the producers of this show are thinking? If this were a show that was predominantly viewed by males, I could make a correlating argument ,albeit a childish one, for showing not one, but 3 women breast feeding? Since the demographics on this show are skewed female, why keep returning to the breastfeeding shots? To me, who unfortunately was not blessed with kids, it seems in real life, shall I say, unnoticeable, yet a show aimed at women, kept this up for what purpose? Certainly not shock value. JMO, it was demeaning to those three, but they allowed it, so who am I? When I say demeaning, I am not talking about the breast feeding itself, but the fact, that it added nothing to the conversation, but they were shooting it. I just don't get it. I know that once you sign with the devil you are toast, and they certainly had to sign on the dotted line to be on TV, but, I don't know that I would have shown up for that shoot.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I right behind you. I watch MAFS from the beginning. I missed one or two season's because I got turned off by Jorge and his Russian wife. But I keep going for more! laugh out loud The spin off's confuse me. Their website is of no help to me, and often times it takes me to the Canadian site. They really should have some sort of list somewhere with dates and times because it's not like you can just get the info easily. I usually google it and look for the wiki or google will have the info. I make individual threads for the spin off's to try and have some sort of order in my own mind.

Chantel and Pedro have their own show, again, I have no idea when it's on because I can't find updated info. There was a twitter posted, advertising it, I brought it over, but it was a rerun. dizzy

IA about the breast feeding. New's flash, women have been breast feeding since the beginning of time. I don't see why it's necessary to show it, or for other's to post it on SM. I find no value in showcasing it when it should be a bonding time for mother and child.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:59 pm

Caught up on epi 2, followed by Pillow Talk. Now ready for epi 3 to start!  dizzy

Google Search

Larissa with her brand new lips nose and botox. dizzy on a blind date. Matt, you don't know what you've gotten yourself in to. Oh she tells him about the three arrests.  Suspect

She’s done! 90 Day Fiancé star Larissa Dos Santos Lima claimed she’s “canceling cable” over her lack of air time on Happily Ever After. In the wake of the Sunday, June 21, episode, the TLC star took to Instagram to call out the network for only featuring her in one short scene in which she goes to a pole dancing class with a friend.

“[I’m] canceling cable tomorrow,” Larissa, 33, wrote in a since-deleted Instagram Story. “Wow, no air time [for] me, the person that brought the ratings to season 6 and Happily Ever After season 4. Don’t ask me to do this s–t again. Period. Since today, I’m not going to mention Happily Ever After on my social [media accounts] anymore.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:46 pm

Who takes their kids to a country who has a measles outbreak??

Asuelu is being selfish and needs to understand how sick his children can get. duh

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:52 am

Elizabeth's sisters need to stop their whining on missing out on the Moldova wedding. She already got to have one wedding, be thankful you were able to be at that one! I understand they don't want to leave their young kids back at home with a babysitter or travel far with them but it's not worth all the anger. no no

Asuelu needs to just wait until the boys are a little older to travel. *sigh*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:08 pm

Watching July 5th episode again because I missed a lot of it. I find Angela so ridiculous in every way possible.

Google search

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:54 pm

I don't know how anyone can put up with someone like Asuelu the way he was talking to her in the car. I would have tossed him out of the car. I don't get how Kalani keeps dragging him back into her life. Let him go.

I also don't understand the appeal of Colt??? Back to Brazil he goes, with his Mom! laugh out loud He's so disgusting, all over Jess in front of his mother and she's telling the camera she needs along time with him for sex, in front of his mother!

Angela's mom is so sick and yet she has no problem leaving her to go to Nigeria. Just because her Mother tells her to go doesn't mean she should go!

Elizabeth is not happy with Andrei's chauvinistic comments. Don't these people learn all about cultural BEFORE they get married! :headbanging

Paul moving his family back to the US without a job without a place to stay is so immature.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Newto
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum