SELECT CONTENT

Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:13 am

Guess, as Vin stated, she watched "this" and heard what he said...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:17 am

I hope he takes things slower.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:09 pm

https://www.instagram.com/eligiblezine/

Vinny is part of Eligible Mag Tiff Bach Party in Sept.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 pm

I find it interesting that Brett will be there at this eligible Man party, too because of the Vinnie/Izzy/Brett drama! I guess this is confirmation that Jared and Calia are no longer together?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:19 pm

suzq wrote:I find it interesting that Brett will be there at this eligible Man party, too because of the Vinnie/Izzy/Brett drama!  I guess this is confirmation that Jared and Calia are no longer together?

I imagine all 4 are single :yes:
Brett & Vinny were both objects of Izzy's attention however nothing in the epi indicated that Brett initiated any flirting toward Izzy.  She approached him and I thought he was quite lowkey so no need for Vin to hold anything against Brett.  Men not boys giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:25 pm

It's an event part of the Toronto International Film Festival where you get to meet bachelors, from all over, not just TB franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's an event part of the Toronto International Film Festival where you get to meet bachelors, from all over, not just TB franchise.

I know other franchise guys have attended in the past. Have any of them been "attached"? I don't remember either way.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:56 am

Michael Stag hosted the event in the past, maybe attended as well while he was engaged, IIRC.

ETA: Maybe he was married. I didn't check when Michael got married. This was last year.

http://www.bestoftoronto.net/2015/10/in-photos-eligible-magazines-tiff-bachelor-party-2015/

2014 TIFF

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:16 am

Michael would've been married when he attended last year.  He got married May 24, 2014.

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Sure likes like Vinnie and Izzy are back together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:30 pm

albean99 wrote:Sure likes like Vinnie and Izzy are back together.

So little was shown of their relationship that when the cast was calling them the strongest couple I was like no idea .
More was shown of Vinny and he seems like a good catch. I still have no idea what Izzy is all about. Maybe there will be more of her this week. There has to be a reason why he was so taken with her.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Izzy also mentioned in an interview, I'm sorry I forget which one, someone posted here, when asked who had the strongest connection, she said her and Vinny.

During that interview it was odd that she said, paraphrasing "I think he lives in Florida".

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+13
Seabear
Cocoasneeze
Newto
traveler90
notarose