SELECT CONTENT

Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Great photo with BIP cast tagged at the Blue Martini, Boca Raton, posted an hour ago.

I dont know a good caption. #BachelorInParadise  by @vinnyvinsane

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My feeling is several other couples left as people wanting to take their time, work at their own pace off of tv and away from the control of TPTB.
Good for those that did.

That would be great as Izzy and Vinny seemed to have had depth in their relationship based on the preview for next week.
Not sure if this couple or any of the others that left before the proposals are continuing or are just doing what mature people do, respecting what they had and therefore maintaining contact but not on a romantic level.  Plenty of people do that in RL.  
I wish there was a reunion show so all would be revealed about status.  Maybe they will appear on After Paradise.

Vinny has come across as a great guy IMO.  Izzy is very much in the background from my perspective of the edit. I have no sense of her personality.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:56 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Great photo with BIP cast tagged at the Blue Martini, Boca Raton, posted an hour ago.

I dont know a good caption. #BachelorInParadise  by @vinnyvinsane

Source

Great find!! They all look happy! Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 1f497

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:39 pm

Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 CqgiOzQXYAAgt88
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin  · 21h21 hours ago  
I can't handle Sad Vinny. #BachelorInParadise

VinSane ‏@VINNYVINSANE
It's hard to watch that back.  #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Vinny seems like a pretty great guy, I like what I've seen of him so far yes
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:44 am

I felt sorry for Vinny last night on After Paradise, having to face Izzy.  It was almost like watching ATFR F2.  I thought she looked completely different than she did on BIP.  She was well made-up and her hair looked good.  However, why did she or her costumer choose to expose her boobs like that to a heartbroken man, not to mention the viewing audience.  Poor taste.    JMHO.

ETA: He is a handsome man and I am sure the ladies in FL will be beating a path to his door.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:01 am

He showed true character when he asked on twitter for people to stop tweeting mean stuff @ Izzy. Props for him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:26 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:He showed true character when he asked on twitter for people to stop tweeting mean stuff @ Izzy. Props for him.

A real man yes

I respect that he did the toughest thing - walk away despite really caring about her.  It's difficult to propel yourself away from what your head knows is right when your heart wants something else.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:12 am

What a sweetheart and a true stand up man. I have genuine respect for him defending Izzy on SM. Major props to this gentleman and all round good guy. Smiley
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:51 am

Hopefully he finds his HEA.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:34 pm

I don't want to keep you waiting, so here's the big announcement!! My friend @JamesMccoyTaylor has been doing some fun giveaways of guitars and hometown concerts, and I want in on the fun! I want to come and DJ someone's Wedding! It doesn't matter where you live, I will fly there. Comment with your Wedding date, location and tag your Wedding Party. In 7 days I will pick a winner at random! Don't forget to tag their IG's! by @vinnyvinsane

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:40 am

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/26/bachelor-in-paradise-izzy-vinny-couple-flight-spoiler/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vinny Ventiera - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+13
Seabear
Cocoasneeze
Newto
traveler90
notarose