SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:Saw this link to a Jesse Kovacs blog about Episode 6:

Welp. Last night’s Bachelor in Paradise put a lot of focus on our blogger Jesse Kovacs, but it wasn’t exactly a positive focus, that’s for sure. Good thing we have Jesse here to clear things up for us! Here, he tells his side of the story, apologies for Christy, and doesn’t blame his rude behavior on editing. Bravo, Jesse. Read on…

Jesse wrote:I’ll start by saying, I’m in no shape to try and defend myself. Last night’s episode of Bachelor in Paradise was brutal. I come off looking pretty bad and I only have myself to blame. I want to apologize to Christy. She didn’t deserve to be called a dumb blond and she should be upset with how she was treated. I made mindless statements about her and I feel like an a*******.

Most people I’ve met who have received a bad edit on these shows always try to blame the producers and back-peddle on statements they made.  The reality is we all signed up for this and to be mad at how I was portrayed would be silly. Did things get cut and pasted in the editing room? Of course, but all the things that were said, regardless of context, were said.

I had some pretty awful comments on social media and the one that stood out the most to me was, “@jesseakovacs sorry, but I cant decide what’s worse. My daughter dating you or my son being you.” I talked to my Mom this morning and she laughed because she understands this is entertainment and the goal for ABC and the producers is to create a show that leaves an audience no choice but to become emotionally invested in the characters. I’ve found that in doing so the audience feels like they know the characters personally, which can be scary. Again, we all signed up for this and I absolutely understand why people are reacting the way they are.

But this is a great show and I do think it’s working for two of the couples. Lacy and Marcus are head-over-heels for each other and Michelle and Cody seem genuine. I think Bachelor in Paradise was a great foundation-builder for these couples. I have no idea what will happen on next weeks episode, but I’m pretty sure these couples will last beyond next Monday. I can’t wait to watch.

Good for him for standing up and taking it like a man. No excuses, and just apologized.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Max64 wrote:I'm curious too!  Anyone?  

If it's true, I'm very happy for them, I like the two of them together!

I'm not sure if this is the first place to have suggested a move to SLC or not, but on RS's most recent blog (9/4/14) he confirmed that Cody is in IA acting as Chris S's personal trainer (which we knew) and after filming starts he's relocating to SLC to be near (but not live with) Michelle.

Thanks for the info 👋 I'm really happy for both Cody and Michelle, I hope it works out for them.. Really glad they're not living together, refreshing for a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Here's another reason why I think they are setting Brooks up for BIP2. When you listen to the comments in the show. You see the story line taking place. Like Sarah's crush on Brooks etc.. Her nervousness of him picking Jackie. Go back and watch that scene you can see Sarah's lips move as if she is saying something under her breath. Also look at Sarah's reaction once Brooks and Jackie leave. She immediately gets up and leaves the room. Graham's facial reaction says it all. Like he is looking over at Robert and is thinking WTH. Brooks later mentions in conversation how they are at a disadvantage coming in late to the show. So that would definately set him up for coming in at the beginning of BIP2. It could also set Sarah up for coming into BIP2 to see if things would work out with Brooks. If she doesn't carry it farther in real life with Robert. Which sounds like she doesn't.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Here's another reason why I think they are setting Brooks up for BIP2. When you listen to the comments in the show. You see the story line taking place. Like Sarah's crush on Brooks etc..

If Brooks is willing to do the show again I could definitely see him coming in early - especially if there is someone on his "list" that is also willing to do the show and has Brooks on her "list". That might or might not be Sarah, or might or might not be only Sarah.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Max64 wrote:I'm curious too!  Anyone?  

If it's true, I'm very happy for them, I like the two of them together!

I'm not sure if this is the first place to have suggested a move to SLC or not, but on RS's most recent blog (9/4/14) he confirmed that Cody is in IA acting as Chris S's personal trainer (which we knew) and after filming starts he's relocating to SLC to be near (but not live with) Michelle.

Cody must have decided to move to Salt Lake City before he left to be Chris's personal trainer becuase he was trying to sell all his apratment furnishings on-line so he could easily move and start fresh when he is through.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:As far as Marcus and Lacey getting engaged, it is actually less far fetched than at the end of The Bachelor or Bachelorette. They had pretty much sent every minute together since a few days into filming. More time than Bach couples.

So true! The two of them seem very alike as well in their views. I really like them together. She seems very nurturing and he seems very loving/protective towards her.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Several comments to upthread posts ...

Jesse ... Great blog and apology! Sure he was a douche on the show but I bet he was giving a little something extra in his paycheck to be "that" guy this season. He sort of infers that by saying his mom laughed at the comment and said she understood that this is entertainment.

Brooks ... He is such a catch! I can't imagine that he'll still be available next year to do BIP2. While I was firmly on Team Chris for Des' season, I can now see why she was so torn. He's very witty AND good looking.

Graham and Brooks ... wonder why these two guys were never the next Bachelor?

Zack and Robert ... I really like both of these guys too. They just come off so much like "regular" dudes.

Cody as trainer ... wow ... I am glad that Cody is training Chris because he's looking just a tiny bit thick in the banner on this site (sorry Chris fans!) I am sure he'll whip him into shape quick enough so we can get that shower scene on running on beach scene with first episode.

Cody and Michelle ... wow, wow ... I totally thought that was a showmance! Are we sure he's not moving to Utah with cases of PeopleWater in his U-haul?  If they are real-deal, I am happy for both. Michelle is uber gorgeous/funny and Cody seems like a swell guy.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Roller Coasters of the Heart...#BachelorinPardise Episode 6 blog is up!

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2014/09/bachelor-in-paradise-episode-6.html
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Beeleever wrote:Roller Coasters of the Heart...#BachelorinPardise Episode 6 blog is up!

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2014/09/bachelor-in-paradise-episode-6.html

Ohhhhh goody goody gum drop! The Brooks fans will be on top of the world with your latest screencap collection.

*chuckle chuckle* The guy just loves the camera.

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Screen%2BShot%2B2014-09-03%2Bat%2B1.05.30%2BPM
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Hey, now. Brooks is my man, don't be dissing him! Lol

Yes, I was quite out of control with the screencaps. I figured we Brooks fans have been waiting a whole year for him to return, I better reward them for their due diligence. :fanningfan
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:49 am

I wouldn't dream of dissing The Star of the last episode. Just think how many new avatars can be created now!

BTW... our other beloved star... well, mine anyway... Clare Bear... made Entertainment Weekly's "voice-bytes" in this past magazine issue with her line "This is why I wanted to do Dancing With the Stars".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:57 am

JBF wrote:I wouldn't dream of dissing The Star of the last episode. Just think how many new avatars can be created now!

BTW... our other beloved star... well, mine anyway... Clare Bear... made Entertainment Weekly's "voice-bytes" in this past magazine issue with her line "This is why I wanted to do Dancing With the Stars".

I saw that. My husband pointed it out to me. What a guy! He looks out for me in all things Bachelor/ette/Paradise related. giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+34
emilymelfan
charriotoffire
nd4reality
Luvstruck
chloep
Scooby
Piper61
Beagle
Retiredswimmom
pander3575
luvlady345