SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:14 pm

I am so bummed that Brooks doesn't last longer!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by emusha Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:56 pm

jackie picks zack?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 am

PrettyGirlZrule wrote:I wish Lucy had a bit more time on the show. She made it interesting and was a great break from the drama. Best line: sharing is caring!

welcomebanner   PrettyGirlZrule. I can't say I loved Lucy but she did make me laugh a little.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:36 am

emusha wrote:jackie picks zack?

If the RS spoilers are correct, Jackie gives her rose to Zack on the Episode 6 RC.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:40 am

Max64 wrote:So which guy leaves?  Jesse? I doubt that would send anyone "reeling"  

Typical show melodrama. The word "celebrating" might be more appropriate.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I'm guessing he stayed for the paycheque and was disillusioned by her possessiveness pretty quickly. Naturally, we have seen with Sean, she does not take rejection kindly.

Totally agree.  AshLee peed on Graham on day one.  He had no choice but to play nice with her if he wanted to stay without too much drama.  He has not made any significant efforts that we have been shown to be very physical with her and he definitely turned down staying with her overnight.  That says something.

I think he liked her enough to make the decision that it would be a whole lot easier to use his paradise time to explore things with her than to consider anyone else.  But I also think it was clear he was never "that" into her; not in the way she is into him.

I think if Graham had felt a really strong immediate connection with one of the other women, he would have pried himself away from Ashlee, once he realized how cray cray she was, and gone for it. But he knew there was a risk that if he dumped Ashlee at that point, he might not have been able to pair up with someone else and would have gotten sent home. I suspect that his main intention in going on this show was for the money and exposure (for his charity work?), and finding love was great if it happened, but a secondary concern. So right now he finds himself in a situation where he has to "placate the beast" in order to stick around with the others, and will extricate himself as soon as there is no longer any need to be part of a couple.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:20 am

I actually just saw some interview with ashlee and kalon some houston abc news and both said BIP is their last tv appearance and that both were trying to gain followers and fans and to promote their business. Guess finding love was secondary. If it happens it happens. Pretty sure the whole "i picked graham" thing was for drama and they both found each other attractive and just went with it

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:22 am

But I've noticed graham speaks fondly of ashlee in his post BIP interviews. But it is obvious that they both are no longer together as with the digs on insta and twitter

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:22 am

ironcat wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Totally agree.  AshLee peed on Graham on day one.  He had no choice but to play nice with her if he wanted to stay without too much drama.  He has not made any significant efforts that we have been shown to be very physical with her and he definitely turned down staying with her overnight.  That says something.

I think he liked her enough to make the decision that it would be a whole lot easier to use his paradise time to explore things with her than to consider anyone else.  But I also think it was clear he was never "that" into her; not in the way she is into him.

I think if Graham had felt a really strong immediate connection with one of the other women, he would have pried himself away from Ashlee, once he realized how cray cray she was, and gone for it.  But he knew there was a risk that if he dumped Ashlee at that point, he might not have been able to pair up with someone else and would have gotten sent home.  I suspect that his main intention in going on this show was for the money and exposure (for his charity work?), and finding love was great if it happened, but a secondary concern.  So right now he finds himself in a situation where he has to "placate the beast" in order to stick around with the others, and will extricate himself as soon as there is no longer any need to be part of a couple.

I totally agree with you on this.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:24 am

joshfan wrote:But I've noticed graham speaks fondly of ashlee in his post BIP interviews. But it is obvious that they both are no longer together as with the digs on insta and twitter

Graham is a real gentleman.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:03 pm

ironcat wrote:I think if Graham had felt a really strong immediate connection with one of the other women, he would have pried himself away from Ashlee, once he realized how cray cray she was, and gone for it.  But he knew there was a risk that if he dumped Ashlee at that point, he might not have been able to pair up with someone else and would have gotten sent home.  I suspect that his main intention in going on this show was for the money and exposure (for his charity work?), and finding love was great if it happened, but a secondary concern.  So right now he finds himself in a situation where he has to "placate the beast" in order to stick around with the others, and will extricate himself as soon as there is no longer any need to be part of a couple.

And I concur. I don't know exactly what Graham does "for a living" but I suspect a big piece of this is wise investments of the money he got for playing basketball (saving it instead of squandering it) and that's given him a lifestyle that he lives within. But given the chance to make some extra money on the side is just a smart thing to do, which is why he did BP and now BIP. And his experience on BP wasn't all that bad; in addition to what he got paid to appear he also met someone he still cares a great deal for and I don't doubt he really cherishes his friendship with Michelle - a real but unexpected added bonus to his BP experience. Why would he not at least hold out a hope that the same (or more) might happen on BIP? When he realized it didn't he just stuck around for the money and tried the best way he could to stay as far away from AshLee's clutches as he could.

He's actually done a good job at this - most likely because he's a very smart guy with a close friend (Michelle) covering his back - and because he is a gentleman.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:29 pm

joshfan wrote:I actually just saw some interview with ashlee and kalon some houston abc news and both said BIP is their last tv appearance and that both were trying to gain followers and fans and to promote their business. Guess finding love was secondary. If it happens it happens. Pretty sure the whole "i picked graham" thing was for drama and they both found each other attractive and just went with it

I think both left out the most important reason: the money!!

I don't know much about kalon, but with Ashlee, it was so obvious that she went on the show for the $$, the plug for the free clothes, showing off her new and improved botox face, for 3k more twitter followers, and last but not least--for Graham! IMO.

If it didn't work out with Graham, she'd only mention the other reasons to save her face, her "dignity" and "character"... IMO.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 6 September 1 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+34
emilymelfan
charriotoffire
nd4reality
Luvstruck
chloep
Scooby
Piper61
Beagle
Retiredswimmom
pander3575
luvlady345