SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 2 August 11 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 2 August 11 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 2 August 11 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:58 am

MiaHawk wrote:If you are in need of a good laugh, just go back and rewatch Elise's RC speech several times and watch the facial expressions of everyone.  Watch one time full speed, then next time slow-mo, then full speed, then slo-mo.  I did a cycle of about 8 repetitions.  I swear it gets funnier the more times you watch it!  The music kills me!  Love the moment when she says "I know and you know..." and touches Dylan's arm.  Marcus' look is priceless!  You just know that all of the contestants who lived through that RC must have pissed in their pants watching that scene air last week.  Man, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this coming Monday! YOPO!

Yes! It's even funnier that no one had any idea what she was even saying. Robert and Zack said on Afterbuzz that the wind was so loud they didn't hear what she was saying but just saw her standing there talking...and talking. Which would go into Sarah's itm about her saying "no one f'ing understood". Hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 2 August 11 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 2 August 11 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by JBF Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:11 am

Also the circus music was as loud as the wind...

Off topic... does anybody know Lacy's birthday? I've been having some fun playing "match up" with the contestants at this site: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php

We need a generalized Fun & Snark thread for this show so we're not stuck on this one episode.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:25 pm

JBF wrote:Also the circus music was as loud as the wind...

Off topic... does anybody know Lacy's birthday? I've been having some fun playing "match up" with the contestants at this site: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php

We need a generalized Fun & Snark thread for this show so we're not stuck on this one episode.

Her birthday is May 9th.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Hey thanks. Just having a bit of fun, since these are all veteran contestants who mostly have their B-days online by now.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:45 pm

MiaHawk wrote:If you are in need of a good laugh, just go back and rewatch Elise's RC speech several times and watch the facial expressions of everyone.  Watch one time full speed, then next time slow-mo, then full speed, then slo-mo.  I did a cycle of about 8 repetitions.  I swear it gets funnier the more times you watch it!  The music kills me!  Love the moment when she says "I know and you know..." and touches Dylan's arm.  Marcus' look is priceless!  You just know that all of the contestants who lived through that RC must have pissed in their pants watching that scene air last week.  Man, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this coming Monday! YOPO!

I posted them in the screen caps thread here.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 2 August 11 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+34
2observe
ironcat
Lucas15
nutty1
b
livlafluv1
Tiggerlgh
Maggenzm
soccermom333
rc49ers
eusebeia