SELECT CONTENT

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 pm

ninu wrote:Yeah I think - hope- she and Jeff are just fine Smiley But people were being kinda nasty to her on Twitter sad We can try asking Shawntel about them, though, they seem to still be BFF Smiley

A few hours before she deleted her Twitter.. she replied to someone saying that her boyfriend is amazing, etc.. so it can't be that. Shawntel said that she "had a lot going on".. and that's all she said. Britt said she was a busy gal and hope she comes back, so who knows? :pinkcry:
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by ninu Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

IFF it IS even something about her relationship, it might just be that Jeff would rather keep out of the public eye... can you imagine what it's like for him? One day he minds his own business, the next, thanks to RS and then our creeperage, he's all over the net rotfl rotfl and then the tabloids start creeping them too!
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Jeff still has a twitter account although it is set to private. I miss hearing from Chantal, but as long as she is happy and enjoying life that is all that matters. IMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Love_Me wrote:Jeff still has a twitter account although it is set to private. I miss hearing from Chantal, but as long as she is happy and enjoying life that is all that matters. IMO

Yeah I miss hearing from her too. She was so fun to talk to because she'd always reply back! :( But yeah, I hope life is still treating her well and that she's still happy.. that's all I want for her.
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:

A few hours before she deleted her Twitter.. she replied to someone saying that her boyfriend is amazing, etc.. so it can't be that. Shawntel said that she "had a lot going on".. and that's all she said. Britt said she was a busy gal and hope she comes back, so who knows? :pinkcry:

Oh really? That's so good to hear because I was thinking it's because they were fighting. If she's happy and in love, I'll deal with not being able to stalk her. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Oh really? That's so good to hear because I was thinking it's because they were fighting. If she's happy and in love, I'll deal with not being able to stalk her. heartbeat

Yep.. I remember seeing her saying to someone as a reply.
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:28 am

She didn't delete her twitter beacuse of a breakup. She and Jeff are still happily together
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:35 am

I'm really glad to hear that but I'll admit I'm disappointed that she's probably the only former contestant that doesn't have twitter and she's the one I care the most about :pale: hissyfit

Anyway, I'm glad we've got a place to collect whatever info we can find out. I guess this just shows that she's more interested in keeping her life and relationships personal and as real life as possible. I really admire her for that even though I wanna know how she and Boca and her new guy are doing. OH well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:36 am

I miss Channy.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 am

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 200265_10150119382913472_76053353471_6642538_3646446_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:40 am

Didn't Brad sign up for Twitter the same day Chantal deleted her account? It may have been too much bachelor stuff. It's over now. I'm sure it is nice to focus on Jeff and a new day. I bet when the excitement wears down over Brad and his twittering, bach fans following commenting, she signs back up for it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:42 am

Love_Me wrote:Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 3 200265_10150119382913472_76053353471_6642538_3646446_n

She is such a beautiful woman!
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+68
DeAnna/JenFan
KikiLove
LoveDovez
Iam4UGA
Archer23