SELECT CONTENT

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Gina wrote:
Diana wrote:Can we update on other people or just Bremily? Beacuse I saw the cutest pic of Chantal and Jeff in OK magazine and it's adorable how he buys her flowers when she leaves town or suprizes her with coffee. He seems like an incredible guy! Lucky gal
Sure. We can post updates about ANY past contestants in here. I had put some of Naomi and Shannon's wedding day pictures. And updates on Chris and Peyton. You can pm me the picture of Chantal if you're not sure how to post it and I will do that for you. Is it the one when they are walking and she has on jeans and Jeff is smiling and looking at her? Or is there a new one out? Thanks so much.
It's in the OK magazine this week. She's holding Jeff's hand and walking her dog. Its adorable. I'll try to post it later.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 2 2m4p1qt
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Chantal O'Brien Bachelor 15

Post by Admin Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 2 2m4p1qt

Soo happy for Channy!! ❤
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm

THEY ARE SO CUTE. <3
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:55 pm

So cute! I hope deleting her Twitter doesn't mean there's something wrong with them because they really seem like the real deal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Alanna wrote:So cute! I hope deleting her Twitter doesn't mean there's something wrong with them because they really seem like the real deal.

Hope so too... if it's really because things are busy... then she better come back on twitter soon!! sad I wanna see more pictures! :P
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 am

San wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 2 2m4p1qt

Soo happy for Channy!! ❤

Oh, me too!!! I'm so glad this was posted - I haven't seen it yet. Thanks TLF rose bud

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Chantal's my favorite of all time. How could you not love this girl? <3
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Diana wrote:Chantal's my favorite of all time. How could you not love this girl? <3

My favorite too! But I am worried about why she quit twitter. Hope she didn't get her heart broken again...
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:21 pm

When was that picture of her and Jeff walking Boca together taken?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm

IrishGal wrote:
Diana wrote:Chantal's my favorite of all time. How could you not love this girl? <3

My favorite too! But I am worried about why she quit twitter. Hope she didn't get her heart broken again...

I think she deleted her twitter because of the negative things people were telling her. Her last tweet was something about people being rude to her. JMO
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Yeah I think - hope- she and Jeff are just fine Smiley But people were being kinda nasty to her on Twitter sad We can try asking Shawntel about them, though, they seem to still be BFF Smiley

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+68
DeAnna/JenFan
KikiLove
LoveDovez
Iam4UGA
Archer23