SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
gabriele wrote:^^^it's either nick or the pillow. LOL

I swore I saw it move :pullouthair: 

I thought it might be this shirt, but in the other pic, it looks like the pointy corner of a pillow.  no idea 

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 P210  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 C870917e-8649-4b2c-a8b2-fbb2f4dcb2e8_zps065b0eba

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 P111

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 pm

The shirt he is wearing in the kissing picture wouldn't be the shirt he has on in the crying scene. Unless he never showered or changed from the night before!  :shocked!: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:It seems where the red pillow is is the end of the couch. Maybe I am wrong.

The couch looks pretty long. 3 back pillows. Maybe Andi is in the middle and Nick's on the end (or passed out on the floor)
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 W7di6w
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 P210

MOT- thank you for the hotel pics. Great job!
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think those 2 couches are one and the same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:46 pm

I know the couch is the same, but is anything else in the room the same?

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 Ibhu36
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 2hi339d

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Any good caps of Josh's room in the previews?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 pm

I think its from two different angles one from the right and one from the left.  So it may show different parts of the room in the background.

Or it could be a different location...I think also it may be CH's room..and she just went to talk out (cry out) her tough decision.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:The shirt he is wearing in the kissing picture wouldn't be the shirt he has on in the crying scene. Unless he never showered or changed from the night before!  :shocked!: 

Those are 2 different shirts. The LCD shirt has blue sleeves.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:23 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:The shirt he is wearing in the kissing picture wouldn't be the shirt he has on in the crying scene. Unless he never showered or changed from the night before!  :shocked!: 

Those are 2 different shirts. The LCD shirt has blue sleeves.

Someone circled his shirt here, that is what I was referring to.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 P111

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:It seems where the red pillow is is the end of the couch. Maybe I am wrong.

The couch looks pretty long. 3 back pillows. Maybe Andi is in the middle and Nick's on the end (or passed out on the floor)
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 W7di6w
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 P210

MOT- thank you for the hotel pics. Great job!
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think those 2 couches are one and the same.
No, it is not just you. Those couches don't look the same to me either.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:19 pm

In case there were any further questions the FRC matches up to Villa Punta Minitas 34 as indicated earlier.
This is a photo from media net of the FRC with Andi walking with CH. Sorry I do not have the capability to enlarge it. 
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 B7ff9e74-8ff9-48d3-a7fc-aaf70ffa36cd
You can see the right lower corner with the tic/tac/toe/ wooden chair frame. 
Here it is in the villa. 
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 9bf8c6e9f444be466e8f328372cc1657
here is another with the chair in forefront
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 31 6028c051089694723316251e650b9130

So the FRC was here and then the couple had a few days to themselves to enjoy the villa. Rhianna and the Kardashian's vacayed here. Not too shabby.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think its from two different angles one from the right and one from the left.  So it may show different parts of the room in the background.

Or it could be a different location...I think also it may be CH's room..and she just went to talk out (cry out) her tough decision.

I wondered if it could be CH she's talking to also. I'm not 100% sure we can tell anything for sure based on the short clips we have in the preview.

Doesn't it seem strange of them to give Nick a suite and Josh a room if they know Josh is f1? Usually they have a similar room for those LCDs.
I misread what MOM said about the rooms.  

Maybe it's a fakeout. I remember the previews for Jillian's FRC made it seem like someone was leaving and instead Reid came back. This could be a boat load of nothing...... or not.  laugh out loud

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Do we know where Josh stayed? I haven't seen his room I don't think.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle