SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:56 pm

I'm still trying to figure out when Nick found out about the videos if they were filmed with out his permission why didn't he file a privacy complaint with youtube?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:58 pm

For some reason I couldn't access the videos that jen15 posted.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Nick's seat looks reclined to me in the video.  Who reclines their seat before take off? IMO not a normal thing to do. This is the only reason the person sitting behind Nick has a clear view and can hear the conversation.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen15 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Alanna wrote:So is the main theory it's a foiler and he's really f1 or it's a foiler but neither he nor Josh is the f1?

Seems like the going theory is mainly that he is F1, Josh is F2.

Given everyone's ability to track when who got on a plane, that the F2 are pretty easy to identify?
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen15 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:07 pm

:yes: 
jen689 wrote:Nick's seat looks reclined to me in the video.  Who reclines their seat before take off? IMO not a normal thing to do. This is the only reason the person sitting behind Nick has a clear view and can hear the conversation.
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Bring it over from the other thread. Litta has a good point about the reclining seat:

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Litta123 Today at 10:10 am
Addressing some of the points from above...

Don't forget that there is a time change so the landing in Milwaukee would be approximately 8:44PM. On twitter, the time on the tweet is always based on the settings of the reader's timeline. For example, my settings are CST because I live in the midwest. This is how RS's tweet appears in CST.

Thus the window of time from landing to tweet is about 4 hours not 2. I recently took a video on my phone and emailed it from my phone to a relative. It took me all of two minutes if that. Personally, I do not believe any editing was done to the video. It was simply filmed in two parts...OR maybe RS edited the video some to protect his source.  no idea

As far as the reclined seat, it looked to me that these are the new seats being used on planes nowadays. We recently flew on a brand new plane and this is the "normal" look. There are now gaps between seats. At least, there were in economy on United. I do not think the seat is reclined...but perhaps I'm wrong."

ETA:
Can't copy and paste RS' tweet. But anyway, "12:53 am 12 May 14" is when he announced he received something.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Jen15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:So is the main theory it's a foiler and he's really f1 or it's a foiler but neither he nor Josh is the f1?

Seems like the going theory is mainly that he is F1, Josh is F2.

Given everyone's ability to track when who got on a plane, that the F2 are pretty easy to identify?

I am not so sure. Will you give answer after July 28 giggling 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:02 pm

sdmom wrote:Bring it over from the other thread. Litta has a good point about the reclining seat:

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Litta123 Today at 10:10 am
Addressing some of the points from above...

Don't forget that there is a time change so the landing in Milwaukee would be approximately 8:44PM. On twitter, the time on the tweet is always based on the settings of the reader's timeline. For example, my settings are CST because I live in the midwest. This is how RS's tweet appears in CST.

Thus the window of time from landing to tweet is about 4 hours not 2. I recently took a video on my phone and emailed it from my phone to a relative. It took me all of two minutes if that. Personally, I do not believe any editing was done to the video. It was simply filmed in two parts...OR maybe RS edited the video some to protect his source.  no idea

As far as the reclined seat, it looked to me that these are the new seats being used on planes nowadays. We recently flew on a brand new plane and this is the "normal" look. There are now gaps between seats. At least, there were in economy on United. I do not think the seat is reclined...but perhaps I'm wrong."

ETA:
Can't copy and paste RS' tweet. But anyway, "12:53 am 12 May 14" is when he announced he received something.

I believe that he posted at 9:53pm on 11 May 14 That he received something he never had before but what to do with it.

"As I always say, even I'm amazed at the info I get on this show bc what I got tonight is something I've never gotten before...(cont)
Reply Retweet Favorite More
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
AmyMaria Ann MacLeanLauren HoffmanShelley CampAmyKaren AndrewsSarahToniAnnmarie Peters
9:53 PM - 11 May 2014 "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 pm

As well, one of my initial questions was,
'What are the odds of someone knowing that Nick was going to be sitting in that seat, and that they could book the seat exactly behind him, that that person also recognized who he was, and that they had the knowledge of RS to send it to RS and to do that within an hour or two."
With those odds, I would love to play the lottery!!

As well, as some have speculated, - that RS set up someone to track the F2, - HOW would that person know what seat Nick was going to be in, then book the seat behind him on the off-chance that this seat wasn't already taken.

Again, wonderful odds  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Not just that - Nick lives in Chicago. How would they know he was going to his parents ? Or am I wrong ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:Not just that - Nick lives in Chicago. How would they know he was going to his parents ? Or am I wrong ?

That's an interesting point. He might want to see them, but could have gone to Chicago to dump luggage, decompress for a night or so before going to see them. The plot thickens.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:39 pm

What airline was it? If it's like Southwest you get to choose your seat when you get on.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn