SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:56 pm

albean99 wrote: snipped...
2. Having just flown recently I don't recall hearing the person in front of me all that well because they're facing forward. I find it suspicious that they got such good sound. Try recording with your phone and you'll see what I mean.

I too recently flew and paid attention to the people in front of me. I couldn't see them let alone hear one word they were saying. They were talking, but I couldn't make out any words.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Something I noticed which may be nothing.
In the video where he is trashing Josh, at the .18 mark, he laughs at his own comment of 'he's really insecure' and then 'forgets' what he was going to say next.
He has to stuff his face with cheetos in order to try to "remember' what he was going to say. ummm, ummm, chomp, chomp oh yeah, "He's incredibly set in his ways"

Makes one wonder….Who, except for someone with dementia, forgets what they were going to say next in a single sentence of conversation, when there are no distractions, unless it is something rehearsed? scripted?

Like the Boyz to Men song… "Forgot my lines".

But that LAUGH…  scratch  the one that prompts his memory loss.  scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:17 pm

^^ I noticed the exact same thing when I watched that he tarted to laugh. But if it was a foiler why would he be getting the edit he is getting? He is getting the edit I expected once I saw the video, assuming that it is legit of course
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen15 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:23 pm

I am getting on a plane on Tues and am going to do my damnedest to recreate this scenario.

The fact that we can see him and hear him so well is suspect~

....says the chick who is way too emotionally invested in Nick+Andi=4ever.

Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Don't know where to post, but anyway, Nick referenced JasonMollyMelissa switchroo and a while ago, someone mentioned Nick's edit reminded them of Molly's. My question is if TPTB promised any incentives for Jason so he would break up with Melissa publicly ? I heard they actually had split before. This may shed some lights why Nick may have agreed to make the video if he is f1.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:26 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ I noticed the exact same thing when I watched that he tarted to laugh. But if it was a foiler why would he be getting the edit he is getting? He is getting the edit I expected once I saw the video, assuming that it is legit of course

"The End Justifies The Means?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen15 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Pulling these over as reference again.

Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Thanks Jen15!

Here are the photos as well:
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Nickplane1-225x300

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Nickplane2-225x300

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Nickplane3-225x300

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Nickplane4-225x300

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Nickplane5-225x300

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:41 pm

SueSt wrote:Again, Nick was convinced to make the video by TPTB:
1. to protect his privacy - less chance of stalkers, ability to hide in plain sight with Andi if he's F2
2. like Mura suggests of Des and Chris enjoying the deception - it's his opportunity to punk the public
3. TPTB can screw RS

The don't usually screw over their most cooperative puppets. Hell of a thing to think you did everything they asked you to do and they totally tank your edit right before hometowns.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:46 pm

So is the main theory it's a foiler and he's really f1 or it's a foiler but neither he nor Josh is the f1?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Let's not forget that the person sitting next to Nick at one point tells him that's he's speaking very loudly and he looks at her and apologizes. That could pertain as to way the sound in the recording is pretty decent.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:52 pm

cindebugg wrote:
SueSt wrote:Again, Nick was convinced to make the video by TPTB:
1. to protect his privacy - less chance of stalkers, ability to hide in plain sight with Andi if he's F2
2. like Mura suggests of Des and Chris enjoying the deception - it's his opportunity to punk the public
3. TPTB can screw RS

The don't usually screw over their most cooperative puppets.  Hell of a thing to think you did everything they asked you to do and they totally tank your edit right before hometowns.  
I think in exchange for his privacy, money?, the ability to punk the audience, as a favor to Fliess? I don't think #salty Nick would have a problem with it. He's said repeatedly that he doesn't care what people think, that his #1 priority is Andi... and if this helps him realize his end goal (is he getting some money to help fund their new life?) in the end, why should he care?? Because ultimately, if he is F1, they will have to loop the edit back to positive.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn