SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Unfortunately, with a show like this, there will be people who like certain constants and then dislike others. It's the way it goes. A few weeks ago people were saying Josh had anger issues, was probably bipolar, had temperament issues and so forth because he lost a basketball game that would have led to more time with Andi. Thankfully, I think most people know that the constants are different in real life and don't just believe what they see on television

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:12 pm

happygolucky wrote:ah, OK, now I understand your post Sophie, sorry, I didn't get it before. Yes - I agree with you.
And I also agree that generalization isn't fair either. (I personally hate it, but then I'm a "victim" of using it)

I think it is easy for all of us (me included!) to become a victim at times! As I said... Forum bubble Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Unfortunately, with a show like this, there will be people who like certain constants and then dislike others. It's the way it goes. A few weeks ago people were saying Josh had anger issues, was probably bipolar, had temperament issues and so forth because he lost a basketball game that would have led to more time with Andi. Thankfully, I think most people know that the constants are different in real life and don't just believe what they see on television

:yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 pm

I don't like in general the "hate" one vs. other ... it's funny because only a week ago I didn't know about this show (I mean I knew it exists but wasn't following) so I don't know all the talk that was going on ... I jumped right into with this past week when all went down for Nick and it made me even bigger Nick's defender ... but I really like all the guys and I find Josh really great guy, who has every right to get angry/disturbed/annoyed at Nick, with his behavior during filming or with his SM ... just we as fans usually get even more invested in this whole thing (including me - just the fact that I defend a guy i don't really know, it makes me question my sanity) and make a bigger deal out of all ... so i read their SM as more of a respond to us fans than their own beef with each-other.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
FLChica wrote:"Not here for the right reasons."  "Tired of hearing him."  "Just a salesman."  "Don't give him too much credit for his intelligence."  "Dou**bag."  Nothing rude about these statements.  No digs in any of these statements.

I am the type of person that can read this and think to each their own. Also, how much of these statements were true or were part of producing a show?

I agree, just as Nick's could have been too. He is getting so criticized, yet other guys are just as demeaning, if not more.

My take on this was their was plenty of bad behavior to go around last episode. Truthfully, if that deleted conversation was so offensive to Brian as edited, then why didn't Brian speak up at the time and tell Nick? To me that would be the honorable thing to do, not wait and talk about it later behind his back. But then again they are competing for Andi the woman who liked waiting and not speaking up in the moment.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:30 pm

I have not been a big Nick fan. He is not my type but he has grown on me and I do enjoy him with Andi. I don't mean to sound rude or mean but Nick kind of has a lisps and it makes him seem younger then he is. I think it is charming some times and not so charming at other times.
I have come to appreciate Nick's time with Andi. The parts I like and enjoy watching are the genuine parts of Nick's feelings for Andi like:

1 ~ Nick kissing Andi before their dinner time at SQT after the group date rose, (his hands were under jacket and top, (creepy or genuine) I say genuine
2~ This or That conversation my favorite was "go big or go home"
3~ When she invites him to go to the fireworks you see him run his hands up her sides (legs to hip) ….but I did see Andi put her hands out to either stop him going any higher or under her lose top or it just seemed that way and we didn't get to see what happen after that, it jumped to the fireworks.

I see a genuine connection and I like Andi with Nick. I am fine if Nick does become F1. But, (I know there is a video thread) in the video I begin to question Nick and have become to believe the guys that Nick saw and studied more of the bachelor seasons. In the plane video you hear him talking about Jason/Melissa/Molly story/switching. He knows more then what he shared on the plane conversation. On Monday's show he only said that he watched Des' season to see what he was getting himself into. Jason's season was a while ago so if he only saw Des' how would he know about Jason's if he hadn't watch more then he is saying. So I think there is something up with Nick and question some of the things he is saying and doing. Which makes me sad because I do like him (took me a while) but I do.

ps I not saying I want him to be F1 but I see how he is F1 as of right now and hometowns things change. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:30 pm

BTW - can someone please fill me in with all this deleted/extra video/clips ... because I can't see them ...
I only read here about Nick naming a dog Murray, now reading about offense to Brian - please, can you do a little transcript.
Thank you.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:31 pm

oops! 

Last edited by jen689 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:Sophie ... I don't think Nick is mimicking anyone ... I don't even believe that he had "strategy" as guys called it ... I just think he informed himself to know how this show works before signing up for. To know what not to do absolutely and what can be done, but most importantly he probably watched the pattern of who gets the rose and when, to go ahead, when they start to show "feelings", who gets 1on1 dates and how many times ... to know where he would be standing (to understand better own position) ... I think he was absolutely being himself, with all his "damn-ass moves", not trying to go anyone's road to the final, but because Andi is encouraging him, he feels a little bit over-the-top right now ... and that's scary for me to watch - it's gonna be painful if it goes the way I imagine it.

Why mimic anyone else? Des and Andi are as different as day and night and if you are trying to fall in love and marry someone shouldn't you try to show them who you are, not what you hope they want?

I love sarcastic humor, my hubby is way sarcastic, sometimes it annoys me, but I would be bored senseless with a Cody and a man who talked about being blessed all the time? Nope, but then again, I hate that phrase.

Too long around my husband who when he hears people say how God was great to get them out of a difficult situation, likes to ask if God is a real bastard then for getting them into the situation in the first place. Free will, it's there in the first chapter of the bible. Haven't read the Koran, or any other religious books as such, but I would think it would be there too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Cecilia wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Cecilia wrote:He's defending himself from the way he was edited.  Why shouldn't he do that?  Everyone's calling him the "villian" - ridiculous.

ITA!  Plus ABC keeps on releasing video of Nick in a negative light - surely they can find footage of other things to show.  It's every week and really feeding into the hate Nick campaign.  Sure, I am not saying Nick did not give them good material but this is on bordering on ridiculous.

Yes. It's like the Nick show, negatively edited half the time.

Shades of JPG to me. But then I liked JPG and I love Nikki and JPG so maybe I just really like the people who irritate TPTB?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:37 pm

4health wrote:I have not been a big Nick fan.  He is not my type but he has grown on me and I do enjoy him with Andi.    I don't mean to sound rude or mean but Nick kind of has a lisps and it makes him seem younger then he is.  I think it is charming some times and not so charming at other times.  
I have come to appreciate Nick's time with Andi.  The parts I like and enjoy watching are the genuine parts of Nick's feelings for Andi like:

1 ~ Nick kissing Andi before their dinner time at SQT after the group date rose, (his hands were under jacket and top, (creepy or genuine) I say genuine
2~ This or That conversation  my favorite was "go big or go home"
3~ When she invites him to go to the fireworks you see him run his hands up her sides (legs to hip) ….but I did see Andi put her hands out to either stop him going any higher or under her lose top or it just seemed that way and we didn't get to see what happen after that, it jumped to the fireworks.  

I see a genuine connection and I like Andi with Nick.   I am fine if Nick does become F1.  But, (I know there is a video thread) in the video I begin to question Nick and have become to believe the guys that Nick saw and studied more of the bachelor seasons.   In the plane video you hear him talking about Jason/Melissa/Molly story/switching.  He knows more then what he shared on the plane conversation.   On Monday's show he only said that he watched Des' season to see what he was getting himself into.   Jason's season was a while ago so if he only saw Des' how would he know about Jason's if he hadn't watch more then he is saying.   So I think there is something up with Nick and question some of the things he is saying and doing.  Which makes me sad because I do like him (took me a while) but I do.

ps I not saying I want him to be F1 but I see how he is F1 as of right now and hometowns things change.  JMO

Nick never mentioned Jason/Melissa/Molly by name. I think it's possible TPTB/his handlers whispered it in his ear, such as "Even if she rejected you, she may change her mind later, it had happened before..."
It's also possible we will never find out the truth about the video.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+77
bleuberry
chloep
emusha
Retiredswimmom
Pattycake92