SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:40 pm

I would love to get a chance to see that show!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:26 am

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
'DWTS' alumni Peta Murgatroyd, Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy spotted out for lunch at Gracias Madre in West Hollywood, California on April 2, 2015.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sister Wives outing ? :shocked!: giggling .

seriously, i havent followed MnM in ages...can someone fill me in....is Peta now dating Maks again?...is MnM happening?..or..?...

tyvm IA

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Yes P and M have been spotted out together and they have posted IG photos that basically scream "back together" without confirming it. Maks had been spotted backstage cheering on her and Val while going over to hug her after every dance. Michael Sam had also said in most of his&P's rehearsals that they were back together and M&M were just friends.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:18 am

Maksim Chmerkovskiy
A waaaaaay more appropriate outfit for the red-carpet event (ballroom style) Always a pleasure dancing with @meryledavis and a bonus of supporting @FSinHarlem
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Meryl and Maks will be dancing together next Tuesday 28th April.

They will be doing a dance off with Witney and Alfonso.

Cannot, cannot wait to see the 2 of them back on the dance floor :cutesmile!:
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Thanks maddy for all the pics!

So nice to see their win just now on the Anniversary special!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 am

I was bit disappointed with their performance last night. I thought all their chemistry was gone. I'd be interested to know if anyone else feels this way, or is it just me?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I was bit disappointed with their performance last night.  I thought all their chemistry was gone.  I'd be interested to know if anyone else feels this way, or is it just me?
They still danced beautifully but the "it" factor was definitely gone
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:27 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:I was bit disappointed with their performance last night.  I thought all their chemistry was gone.  I'd be interested to know if anyone else feels this way, or is it just me?
They still danced beautifully but the "it" factor was definitely gone

During the season with Meryl, Maks was not dating Peta and I believe he did fall for Meryl. You could just tell he couldn't quit touching her and fawning over her. All he needed was a signal from Meryl but she was still in college and had the ice show tours and her career to focus on. Don't think she wanted a relationship like he did. Too bad they brought out the best in each other. Now they are just friends.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911