SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 64 of 74 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:58 pm

This thread has been very quiet for almost 2 weeks now and I found an interview that Maks did on 7/18 on Good Morning Dallas. He is in Dallas for Ballroom With A Twist shows.

Meryl is in Japan right now and seems to be enjoying it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Thanks for sharing. I love how he said it would feel like cheating on Meryl if he did DWTS this season. Maks looks as good as ever!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Anyone see Maks and Val on The View. They showed Maks winning, they asked if he still keeps in touch with Meryl, he said yes, she's in Japan...and that her parents came to Sway. Maks said he was done with DWTS (as a pro dancer-may come back in a different capacity) and Sherri asked him...is that because J-Lo may need you, he sidestepped that question and she kept on asking but you know how Maks is at avoiding questions. They showed the hat pic. Few other things were said, but that was the main things I got out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Lost17 wrote:Anyone see Maks and Val on The View. They showed Maks winning, they asked if he still keeps in touch with Meryl, he said yes, she's in Japan...and that her parents came to Sway. Maks said he was done with DWTS (as a pro dancer-may come back in a different capacity) and Sherri asked him...is that because J-Lo may need you, he sidestepped that question and she kept on asking but you know how Maks is at avoiding questions. They showed the hat pic. Few other things were said, but that was the main things I got out of it.

I love Sherri , but I don't get why she kept asking Maks about J-Lo. The man said he keeps in touch with Meryl. I wish people would stop asking him about J-Lo, he has said they are nothing but friends.  deadhorse 

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:01 pm

I think they keep asking because he went to her 45th birthday party that she had sent him an invitation to.  I'm sure he went as only a friend but for some reason people will not leave it alone.  I agree with the deadhorse and wish the media would just back off.

The only thing I am sad about is that they didn't make a video of SWAY ~ I don't think they would have had any trouble selling it, I know I would have purchased one.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:01 pm

sydney1 wrote:I love Sherri , but I don't get why she kept asking Maks about J-Lo.  

I think it was kinda a joke...they were asking all possible things, that's what they do there!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm

I was wondering if she meant he might be dancing with J-Lo in the near future? Who knows.

SLA-I'd buy that video too!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Lost17 wrote:I was wondering if she meant he might be dancing with J-Lo in the near future? Who knows.

I left an inquiry about making a DVD on his fan FB page and so have several others. If I hear anything I'll let you know. The comments on that show have been that it was fantastic. I really want to be able to see it!  Upset 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:03 am

Here is the link to Maks and Val's appearance on The View this morning:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a youtube video of Maks and Val's appearance on The View that is more complete than what is on ABC's site.

Here is the link to an article about Maks and Val's appearance on The View:

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:44 am

SLA44 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:I was wondering if she meant he might be dancing with J-Lo in the near future? Who knows.

I left an inquiry about making a DVD on his fan FB page and so have several others.  If I hear anything I'll let you know.  The comments on that show have been that it was fantastic.  I really want to be able to see it!  Upset 
We can hope, thanks SLA!  bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:33 pm

There are clips for after show on BravoWWHL:

There is some of Maks in all of these clips except maybe one that is only seconds long.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Maksim Chmerkovskiy
23 minutes ago
Got to see this one! Finally! Thanks for breakfast @meryledavis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 74 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911