SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:11 pm

Joshy's birthday video.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Wonderful video!!! Love the tune too, was tinking of using it! You did a marvelous job!
 High clap High clap High clap

I just shared it on Twitter

Last edited by sophienette on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Love the video, the music fits perfectly. Really beautiful!
awwww  :tissuebox whipped High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Glow worm wrote:I can't make videos, but I have a thing for quotes. Josh and AnThankdi make a lot of my favorite quotes come to live. Had a creative evening.
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 7 Skyrma14

Beautiful! Thank you guys for sharing your talents with us, I feel so blessed to have met you guys.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Can someone capture a moment on their LCD for one of your video or avator? It is after reading the card, right after she exhales, they gaze at each other for a moment, she kisses him, then, this time they just gaze at each for a good minute or 2, and the music plays, it is to me the most romantic moment of any dates ever, after episode 3 kissing, and the IFI nose kissing date, etc... To me, this is the best date ever of any season ever.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Trueloveforever:

Thank you for doing this video. So much talent on this site. Fantastic job!!
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Can someone capture a moment on their LCD for one of your video or avator? It is after reading the card, right after she exhales, they gaze at each other for a moment, she kisses him, then, this time they just gaze at each for a good minute or 2, and the music plays, it is to me the most romantic moment of any dates ever, after episode 3 kissing, and the IFI nose kissing date, etc... To me, this is the best date ever of any season ever.    

That's a moment I watch over and over again. ITA it's the best date of this or any season.
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by kebarrera Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:21 am

I created a playlist of all of the lovely fan videos you guys have created for Josh and Andi. I've been trying to keep track of them all and decided to just make a playlist for them instead. Let me know if I've missed any.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTm3jrZuifoq79cYAn7UktC4VvxEd1ebk

kebarrera

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:29 am

kebarrera wrote:I created a playlist of all of the lovely fan videos you guys have created for Josh and Andi. I've been trying to keep track of them all and decided to just make a playlist for them instead. Let me know if I've missed any.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTm3jrZuifoq79cYAn7UktC4VvxEd1ebk
thank you so much for doing this for us.  It sure makes it easy to go to one place for all the videos.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:33 am

Thank you Kebarrera. So much easier !  clapping! 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Not up yet, but Jodi's radio interview from this morning should be here: http://www.680thefan.com/audiovault/front_row_audio.php

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Can someone capture a moment on their LCD for one of your video or avator? It is after reading the card, right after she exhales, they gaze at each other for a moment, she kisses him, then, this time they just gaze at each for a good minute or 2, and the music plays, it is to me the most romantic moment of any dates ever, after episode 3 kissing, and the IFI nose kissing date, etc... To me, this is the best date ever of any season ever.    
 heartbeat  This was my favorite moment, too. I don't know how many times I have watched it...It was so lovely and romantic ... l o v e 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

+33
mag pie
thirteen
BohemianNika
sherry vercoe
GuardianAngel