SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:06 pm

Sophie!!

I'm running out of words to describe your videos. I'll try another one. Superb!

Josh will love it.

Josh is a lucky guy to have folks like You and MJC1969 and Trueloveforever and just too many people to mention on his side.

We not only have his and Andi's back but we truly just want happiness for them.

Thanks, Sophie clapping! 
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:10 pm

:cutesmile!: awwww heartglasses blowkiss 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Sophie!!

I'm running out of words to describe your videos.  I'll try another one.  Superb!  

Josh will love it.

Josh is a lucky guy to have folks like You and MJC1969 and Trueloveforever and just too many people to mention on his side.  

Thanks, Sophie clapping! 

ITA!! Great job Sophie! High clap High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Sophie!!

I'm running out of words to describe your videos.  I'll try another one.  Superb!  

Josh will love it.

Thanks, Sophie clapping! 

Amazing Sophie! They must really appreciate it. Have you ever made that many video for any bach couple so quickly?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:42 am

Just posted in the other Jodi thread but Josh and Andi are on Jimmy again-- it's a repeat, but in case you missed it. They were cute!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 am

Sophie I just want to say the same as all the other Beautiful people here , You , MJC and TLF have given us a lot of Love throw all of the Videos ,
And everyone's fun and support posts for Andi and Josh .
 group hug    blowkiss    hearthumbsup

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:15 am

A fanvideo made by "xMelissax". Great mix of music, clips and "real" voices.

Last edited by Glow worm on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:53 am

Sophie,

Just had to tell you that I got up this morning and watched your birthday video again and I couldn't help clapping along to the music with a wide grin on my face. It's addictive. Watched it at least 5 times. Once again, great job.

I see that MM put it up on her facebook. Let us know if you hear from Josh.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 am

Ok, getting depressed over here without getting an update of our favorite couple, especially on his birthday.
I am glad they can live their lives without too put intrusion. But we need to have our addiction fed... giggling 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:Ok, getting depressed over here without getting an update of our favorite couple, especially on his birthday.
I am glad they can live their lives without too put intrusion.  But we need to have our addiction fed... giggling 

:yes: I am going into withdrawal now LOL. They are pulling the Chres thing, giving us 1 or 2 pictures a week. We finally got used to it though. These 2 might be like that too, not posting everyday at all. We shall see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:05 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Posting this here so it's easier to view again and again  Hugesmile . Forgot who posted the link in the General Discussion thread the other day, so thank you for sharing&posting! Smiley

Josh & Andi Engaged  - The Bachelorette Season 10 by IdolxMuzic

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

+33
mag pie
thirteen
BohemianNika
sherry vercoe
GuardianAngel