SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:19 pm

I did see the $3 million dollar home they're selling. I guess I see flipping houses as another quick money thing, not reliable and potentially risky. I don't know, maybe their other jobs just aren't lucrative, or maybe they're still figuring out long term career plans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:23 pm

^The company is also building other properties that will be rentals. Plenty of people earn a good living in real estate and real estate investing. That's the route he's taking and it seems so far to be going well.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:I did see the $3 million dollar home they're selling. I guess I see flipping houses as another quick money thing, not reliable and potentially risky. I don't know, maybe their other jobs just aren't lucrative, or maybe they're still figuring out long term career plans.

I would not call it a quick money thing because you invest in it and houses are never sold over night. So if you put money in a house it means have it together

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Ok thanks. No big deal, I just thought they would've gone in another direction.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Real estate and oil and gas are pretty much the two biggest industries, in particular in Dallas and Houston, in the state of Texas. Sean and his partners are building houses etc in one of the most high end neighborhoods in the state of Texas. This is an opportunity most 31 year olds around here would dream about. My boys certainly would!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:11 pm

I noticed neither Sean or Catherine have promoted their Wife Swap episode tonight, whereas Molly and Jason posted on their IG and Twitter a few times reminding people to watch. I wonder if they're not happy with the previews and articles coming out?

Though it looked mostly light hearted and like they all really played along to create 'work' for the other couple, so I'm not sure if there's anything to be upset about anyway. Just thought it was unusual for them to keep mum about it, as if it never happened.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:30 pm

umngirl wrote:^The company is also building other properties that will be rentals. Plenty of people earn a good living in real estate and real estate investing. That's the route he's taking and it seems so far to be going well.

And I dated a man who did this and lost everything and ended up bankrupt when the Atlanta market crashed in 2007/2008.

It is very high risk/ high reward. If that works for them great, actually explains the need to do more TV gigs for the paycheck while waiting for big sales.

I don't hate Sean or Cat. I do think they are a bit judgy in their Christianity, which many are. I just got the you are Catholics so going to hell again yesterday. So it happens.

Glad Sean has started showing more of his non-reality TV real life. Would love to see more from Cat because she is a phenomenally talented artist.

Honestly with Andi, Chris Soules and now Kaitlyn, I am personally weary of people who seem more concerned with fame than anything else. I am sure SeanCat fans are excited, but for me three shows in one summer is a little bit much. JMO. And so I will not watch any of them. Even three over 12 months instead of 3 might have been less backlash inducing. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:^The company is also building other properties that will be rentals. Plenty of people earn a good living in real estate and real estate investing. That's the route he's taking and it seems so far to be going well.

And I dated a man who did this and lost everything and ended up bankrupt when the Atlanta market crashed in 2007/2008.

It is very high risk/ high reward. If that works for them great, actually explains the need to do more TV gigs for the paycheck while waiting for big sales.

I don't hate Sean or Cat. I do think they are a bit judgy in their Christianity, which many are. I just got the you are Catholics so going to hell again yesterday. So it happens.

Glad Sean has started showing more of his non-reality TV real life. Would love to see more from Cat because she is a phenomenally talented artist.

Honestly with Andi, Chris Soules and now Kaitlyn, I am personally weary of people who seem more concerned with fame than anything else. I am sure SeanCat fans are excited, but for me three shows in one summer is a little bit much. JMO. And so I will not watch any of them. Even three over 12 months instead of 3 might have been less backlash inducing. JMO.

Not sure I understand the Catholics remark?

Family feud aired this summer and I'm not sure anyone from the franchise would turn down that fun opportunity. CWS is one episode and took 6 days to film. The other show isn't airing til next year so 6 months from now.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:54 pm

There's been a show thread created. Please discuss Celebrity Wife Swap here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:53 pm

^Sean and a friend own a real estate investment company. He has mentioned one of the properties on his blog and social media. He also works in the oil & gas industry which is something he did right out of college. Catherine does freelance graphic design and marketing work for a variety of companies, some mentioned on social media. She is also launching her own stationary line in the near future.

Together they both also are heavily involved in their own church as well as visiting/speaking at other churches and organizations. Not to mention Sean sits on the board for a pediatric cancer research charity.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:08 pm

visiting/speaking at other churches and organizations = official job?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm sorry, i'm just shocked about this!!

And what are the solid proof of their job? I mean, none of the above is a LEGIT employer!! I just don't trust what they say about themselves, I need SOLID PROOF to say taht "yes, they have an official job".

*edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:12 pm

:Thanktwo It's about time those two got called out for doing basically nothing. Honestly, I have no problem with it, because I really can't give the two of them the time of day. IMO, they exemplify famewh*res. Ooops, did I say that?? Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 39 2498057887
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie