SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beagle Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:45 am

atem wrote:For a F4 guy, there sure is not much reaction about him.

I like Nick, I think he's a cutie and he's sensitive according to RS. I just don't like to click on this thread to get blindsided by the corpse that is Christopher Walken.  affraid 

Nick does have a sister named Maria Therese that's a holistic nutritionist who has done interviews on their local news about nutrition. She's really cute and has a lot of youTubes , I have seen a couple. She might be the skeptical sister on HTD no idea
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:00 am

Beagle wrote:

I like Nick, I think he's a cutie and he's sensitive according to RS. I just don't like to click on this thread to get blindsided by the corpse that is Christopher Walken.  affraid 

Nick does have a sister named Maria Therese that's a holistic nutritionist who has done interviews on their local news about nutrition. She's really cute and has a lot of youTubes , I have seen a couple. She might be the skeptical sister on HTD no idea

Sensitive? Please tell me we aren't going to have another season full of criers?!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:13 am

Sprite wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Sensitive? Please tell me we aren't going to have another season full of criers?!

He's a crier.  :Biggrin:  , He cried after seeing a friend during HTD. Sweet,  Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Beagle wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Beagle wrote:

He's a crier.  :Biggrin:  , He cried after seeing a friend during HTD. Sweet,  Hugesmile 

OMG. Seriously? He was gone for a few weeks...on a love vacation...it's not like he's been gone for years. Andi will chew him up and spit him out.

I'm calling it now...he will not be F1!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Beagle wrote:

OMG. Seriously? He was gone for a few weeks...on a love vacation...it's not like he's been gone for years. Andi will chew him up and spit him out.

I'm calling it now...he will not be F1!

Not to mention what RS will say!!!  :shock: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:13 pm

I'm calling it now...he will not be F1![/quote]

rotfl  rofl Oh Snap!
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:15 pm

The only thing catching me off guard is his date being so public (you know the show let's certain dates be like that) for media tend to be front runners (Catherine, Nikki). Or am I off there?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:18 pm

There's been a number of public dates that also ended up as F4 - Chris B. on Emily's season and Zak W. on Des' season. The two mentioned above were on the Bachelor season not the Bachelorette.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:20 pm

SLA44 wrote:There's been a number of public dates that also ended up as F4 - Chris B. on Emily's season and Zak W. on Des' season.  The two mentioned above were on the Bachelor season not the Bachelorette.

I'm talking about actual tweets of their date going on at the time. Seems that hasn't happened during the Bachlorette seasons, has it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:24 pm

IDK but I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season and don't remember if there were actual tweets of Catherine's date going on at the time of her date.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm

SLA44 wrote:IDK but I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season and don't remember if there were actual tweets of Catherine's date going on at the time of her date.

Yes there were multiple tweets that included pictures and we even got videos during the day portion of her HTD.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:27 pm

umngirl wrote:
SLA44 wrote:IDK but I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season and don't remember if there were actual tweets of Catherine's date going on at the time of her date.

Yes there were multiple tweets that included pictures and we even got videos during the day portion of her HTD.

tyvm umngirl, I don't think I followed Sean's season on this board and didn't get real active until Des' season and I saw the guy's pictures. :giggle:
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
whateva
ag54
jen689
black_tears
foodie