SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 Empty Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Please post any FB or Twitter Updates in this thread.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by eliza3 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm

[ @ ] juanpagalavis We are FREE @nikki_ferrell...    18h

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 C0dbb732a8dc11e38c55122874de5ff9_6_zps6be7c74c
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:23 pm

eliza3 wrote:[ @ ] juanpagalavis We are FREE @nikki_ferrell...    18h

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 C0dbb732a8dc11e38c55122874de5ff9_6_zps6be7c74c

Aw!! i like that. Only time will tell. And, I think in time, Juan would cool off and might see things differently with MF. We shall see!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:26 pm

^ Oh, yeah. He is definitely angry and bitter at TPTB right now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:30 pm

https://twitter.com/foreroanam/status/443528882247847937/photo/1

Is that Juan Pablo?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:https://twitter.com/foreroanam/status/443528882247847937/photo/1

Is that Juan Pablo?

Looks like him. If that's juan, that is very funny!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 pm

@lucyaragon: I’ll get a lot of eye rolls for this but I’m having a LOVELY evening w @Nikki_Ferrell & @JuanPaGalavis and they seem happy! Cheers to you!

One minute she hates him, the next she doesnt. Fickle much?

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Personally, I am 100% sure that every last Bach/'ette can agree with the above statement to one degree or another. That said, I think there is a time for "honesty" as JP called it and a time to be cognizant that you were wined and dined in some pretty amazing places and none of that comes without a price. This is what the show is all about and what the contract apparently calls for. It seems to me that there might be some legal grounds for TPTB to pursue, but that is strictly a guess on my part, based upon the little I know about these contracts. It seemed incredibly rude and flip to say what he said.

IF on one hand if he and Nikki decided in advance not to entertain any questions and they both are "in love" but deciding not to share that, they both should have declined the offer from the beginning, because they were not willing to play the game. If on the other hand, he really hasn't told her that he is in love with her, then she looked like a desperate woman hanging on to a man last night.

Either way, if they are happy great, if they are not happy that is great, too. Lastly, your reputation can be damaged very easily and it is difficult to repair.

nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:00 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:

Personally, I am 100% sure that every last Bach/'ette can agree with the above statement to one degree or another.  That said, I think there is a time for "honesty" as JP called it and a time to be cognizant that you were wined and dined in some pretty amazing places and none of that comes without a price.  This is what the show is all about and what the contract apparently calls for.  It seems to me that there might be some legal grounds for TPTB to pursue, but that is strictly a guess on my part, based upon the little I know about these contracts.  It seemed incredibly rude and flip to say what he said.  

IF on one hand if he and Nikki decided in advance not to entertain any questions and they both are "in love" but deciding not to share that, they both should have declined the offer from the beginning, because they were not willing to play the game.  If on the other hand, he really hasn't told her that he is in love with her, then she looked like a desperate woman hanging on to a man last night.

Either way, if they are happy great, if they are not happy that is great, too. Lastly, your reputation can be damaged very easily and it is difficult to repair.

Just to clarify….I posted the IG and photo but those are not my thoughts.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:10 pm

I don't get it? JP wrote this song for Nikki or just sent some vids and pics to one of their fans? Either way, I hope he treats Nikki well and she makes him a better man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't get it? JP wrote this song for Nikki or just sent some vids and pics to one of their fans? Either way, I hope he treats Nikki well and she makes him a better man.

He wrote this song for Nikki and sent it to his friend tio do a video. It is the same song from the deleted scene on their LCD.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

+62
mtnlvr55
Mimi27
Bet2Win
nutty1
deeliciouz
kikora
MVMom39forever
Kashathediva
Muslady
fijibeachbum
soccermom333