SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:50 pm

The sad part is there are still many viewers which believe the edit.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:55 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
gabriele wrote:all the twitter love for nick from the other guys is seeming kind of strange to me especially with talk of the MTA. for those of you following josh on twitter is he all buddy buddy with any guys in the house? are they tweeting at all?

I think they are buddy's  and they are saying the edit of Nick is wrong

I think they are all great guys.  They could have edited Nick's words and put them any where they wanted.  But Nick showing up to her room he really did that.

I would guess with producer prodding. NO contestant does that on his or her own.
Did you ever listen to Jason & Molly's podcasts about how they threaten the contestants if they won't do or say something? Molly said they used to say "if you don't say this, we will make sure you don't have any alone time with Jason".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:03 pm

nutty1 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I think they are all great guys.  They could have edited Nick's words and put them any where they wanted.  But Nick showing up to her room he really did that.

I would guess with producer prodding. NO contestant does that on his or her own.
Did you ever listen to Jason & Molly's podcasts about how they threaten the contestants if they won't do or say something? Molly said they used to say "if you don't say this, we will make sure you don't have any alone time with Jason".
Yes.  :yes: 
There are quite a few scenarios that could have been involved.
Andi could have been involved and known the entire set up. Otherwise what would have prevented her from getting undressed and having cold cream on her face when Nick arrived? 
Andi could have requested a secret meeting.
The producers could have said--"it's either you Nick or we will offer this up to __________. "
The producers could have said "Andi had a rough evening and needs some cheering up again".
It doesn't take much prodding when you want to see the girl/guy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Yes, I remember now. Thanks for the reminder.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
gabriele wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Not sure about Josh, but I think it's not just for show. Nick has already hooked up with Chris and the other Nick, and Brian has plans to go to see him. And JJ also.
it's all weird to me. he is just getting a lot of love from the other guys. i know the edit always exaggerates their quirks but why are they all going to visit him and not someone else and he goes there too? maybe they feel sorry for him with his edit & the plane video. idk. the contrast between his edit and the twitter love is bizarre.
I don't think it's bizarre.
This is OZ MF's style.  :yes:  The people who do this show are not nice. It's part of their job to get the cast to do what needs to be done. 
What goes on after the show--is after the show. They can be friends with the cast, if they choose then.
I think the guys on the show know the "real" Nick vs the Nick the show chose to portray. Remember--what we see on a tv is fluid. We don't see the retakes, cue cards and prompting. 
We don't see the down time, when there is nothing to do, but cut up, talk, joke around and bond. But we know they are buddies because we see their private photos of each other, see the tweets etc.

There have been a few Josh tags on twitter and Ig from a few guys so there are some that are in contact with him as well.

As to Nick, there has been a lot of activity, including visiting him in Chicago, and I think that's great. Only a small percentage of viewers would actually know that and therefore realize the edit is deceptive however more importantly they get to talk about and maintain their friendships in real life. Kudos to Nick for befriending many of my favs on the show: Brian, Marquel, JJ, Chris, Dylan, and I even liked goofy Nick S. All great people to continue with after the fact.

Am sure we'll see other bromancers at the MTA as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Could you imagine if you did have a bit of knowledge about how the show worked?? Would you say "I am not going, they'll show it as a bad thing when the show airs". Or would you say "screw it, I want to see her (or him) no matter what!".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:10 pm

They were all manipulated.

Nick into saying and doing the things he did. The guys who are seemingly friends with him (Brian, Chris etc.) for reacting and saying the things they said. Josh was manipulated into thinking the lie detector test was about him and Andi not trusting him.

Their true characters will shine through post-show and how they react to their short lived celebrity status, and what they do with that status.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:Could you imagine if you did have a bit of knowledge about how the show worked?? Would you say "I am not going, they'll show it as a bad thing when the show airs". Or would you say "screw it, I want to see her (or him) no matter what!".

Three little letters. JPG

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:16 pm

sbolduc wrote:They were all manipulated.

Nick into saying  and doing the things he did. The guys who are seemingly friends with him (Brian, Chris etc.) for reacting and saying the things they said. Josh was manipulated into thinking the lie detector test was about him and Andi not trusting him.

Their true characters will shine through post-show and how they react to their short lived celebrity status, and what they do with that status.
well said. i don't think nick is a terrible guy by any means. it's just strange to see such a big dichotomy between his edit and all the twitter love. while his edit isn't as bad as courtney's was it would be like ben's women being all friendly to her after filming. instead they skewered her at the WTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:17 pm

I think that what's pretty clear is that you won't see Nick bashing at the MTA the way you sometimes get with the guys getting the negative edit. It would be nice, since they're likely to pay tribute to Eric once more, that tptb just stay away from that- but what are the odds? It will cut into the amount of time for inane attacks though.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:30 pm

gabriele wrote:

Nick into saying  and doing the things he did. The guys who are seemingly friends with him (Brian, Chris etc.) for reacting and saying the things they said. Josh was manipulated into thinking the lie detector test was about him and Andi not trusting him.

well said. i don't think nick is a terrible guy by any means. it's just strange to see such a big dichotomy between his edit and all the twitter love. while his edit isn't as bad as courtney's was it would be like ben's women being all friendly to her after filming. instead they skewered her at the WTA.

I don't think the viewers see Nick as bad as the guys do at this point on the show. I think a lot of viewers don't really understand the anger towards him.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:48 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I don't think the viewers see Nick as bad as the guys do at this point on the show.  I think a lot of viewers don't really understand the anger towards him.

I think a lot of the viewers don't like Nick......Like I said earlier guys really don't hold grudges, it's the women who hold onto things for years men aren't catty, so I am not the least bit surprise that all they guys are friendly with each other..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne