SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Andi was at the L.A. Sparks vs. Atlanta Dream WNBA game tonight which was in Atlanta. So she was spotted at a mall there.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 41 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 41 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:46 pm

She posted an Instagram that she's at the wnba game tonight in Atlanta with her father

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:Anyhow Andi would not be visiting malls etc. if she was on a safehouse visit would she ?

lets not forget that IF Josh is the F1, they could do the lovey dovey session every day at the safest house in Atl, that is Hy's house  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:nd..i tried to search her city..but she only stated as the U.Tennesse Alum on her PP. Not sure where she lives sad( perhaps someone else can find it for us?).  instead, i stumbled upon her tweet before the posted above. This girl is darn hilarious! .. rofl  , T4 the good laugh, Chandler! laugh out loud

Bahahha that's hysterical rotfl

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Is she back at work or not?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:nd..i tried to search her city..but she only stated as the U.Tennesse Alum on her PP. Not sure where she lives sad( perhaps someone else can find it for us?).  instead, i stumbled upon her tweet before the posted above. This girl is darn hilarious! .. rofl  , T4 the good laugh, Chandler! laugh out loud

If it's the same person her IG pictures were posted in NY, LA and Pasadena area. So I would guess LA

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:07 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:

Bahahha that's hysterical rotfl

rofl 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 pm

atem wrote:Is she back at work or not?

Hasn't been determined yet has it ? If she was at CVS during the day possibly not ? IDK. I wish someone would spill on this.

If she is not back at work at least temporarily I would really wonder why since she is done with the promo portion of the show for now.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:

If it's the same person her IG pictures were posted in NY, LA and Pasadena area.  So I would guess LA

Millsy tweeted this earlier today.  "Her man" is her dad and the game was played in Atlanta

If you can't get enough of #TheBachelorette and @AndiDorfman, she will be at the ATL-LA WNBA game with her man tonight on ESPN2

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:37 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:

If it's the same person her IG pictures were posted in NY, LA and Pasadena area.  So I would guess LA

Millsy tweeted this earlier today.  "Her man" is her dad and the game was played in Atlanta

If you can't get enough of #TheBachelorette and @AndiDorfman, she will be at the ATL-LA WNBA game with her man tonight on ESPN2

referring to Hy?

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:

referring to Hy?

yes

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Andi just instgrammed an inspirational quote. Hmmmm where did she learn that little habit??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne