SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by docnash14 Fri May 16, 2014 8:31 pm

[quote="albean99"]I'm confused about Hawaii. When is that? I can't really keep up because I'm busy but have heard it mentioned a few times.

Did anyone listen to Molly's interview? It looks like Andi did interviews for hours. [/quote]

Bean, so am I as I thought Hawaii had been ruled out. On a different note, I hope you have a great vacation.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Sat May 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Savanna
‏@savanskilynn   @AndiDorfman - It was sooo awesome having you on my flight today! Thanks for the pic! Yay!!! May 19th!! Can't wait!! pic.twitter.com/Z0NDaDrN92

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 22 2pt5ead

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 22 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat May 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 22 Addt38
Off to Vegas and already a missing tooth... This could be quite the weekend! BBMAs thebachelorette Vegas

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 22 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 17, 2014 9:31 pm

momoftrips wrote:Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 22 Addt38
Off to Vegas and already a missing tooth... This could be quite the weekend! BBMAs thebachelorette Vegas

The hands look huge. Are they really hers?
Wonder if she's travelling with a former athlete. They often have partials especially if they played football, rugby, or hockey.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:37 pm

That doesn't look like Andi to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Me either. Although she has the same colour top, the neckline is much higher in the second pic and she has pink lipstick on, compared to Andi without lipstick, or natural shade.

What's with Andi's cheeks? They look huge. I'm going to bring that pic over to the Fact thread, we might need to look at that necklace again.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 17, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat May 17, 2014 9:55 pm

thats for sure her and same day - a few filters and a close up can make people look very different. And FYI its her hand.... she has quite masculine hands. Ive seen it before

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 pm

emad0722 wrote:thats for sure her and same day - a few filters and a close up can make people look very different. And FYI its her hand.... she has quite masculine hands. Ive seen it before

You know for a fact that's the same day, or you're speculating? You've seen her hands?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat May 17, 2014 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
emad0722 wrote:thats for sure her and same day - a few filters and a close up can make people look very different. And FYI its her hand.... she has quite masculine hands. Ive seen it before

You know for a fact that's the same day, or you're speculating? You've seen her hands?

I noticed her hands in a few pics - i too have more masculine hands haha i dunno Smiley just don't know what it would even be questioned but heck what do i know ?
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 pm

emad0722 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I noticed her hands in a few pics - i too have more masculine hands haha i dunno :)just don't know what it would even be questioned but heck what do i know ?

No problem at all. I was just trying to determine if you knew for sure and if you somehow saw Andi's hands. laugh out loud Everyone can read the same sentence and come up with a few different interpretations! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Sat May 17, 2014 10:29 pm

The eyebrows and nose are not Andi's. She has bigger nose, her eyebrows are more straight.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat May 17, 2014 10:35 pm

LOL, that is Andi. She posted the tooth one herself and she favored the tweet with picture she took on the plane.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne