SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:28 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I figured as much. Bet he heads home after the taping.

Oh and someone is having a canary on twitter about his solo trip on Valentines eve!

Hahaha you figured that out too lipsis. Never ending shitty twitter person  :laughingoutlou 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Love this tweet from what appears to be Catherine's former boss/mentor at Wexley School for Girls. Looks like he totally gets the GROWN SEXY theme. Cat's reply is cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Oh and someone is having a canary on twitter about his solo trip on Valentines eve!

lol ... she'd be a prime candidate for someone's clinical dissertation on public expressions of paranoia (and I mean no disrespect whatsoever to the serious nature of mental illness)
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:45 pm

Why does she still keep on tweeting Catherine? I thought Catherine blocked her already.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:49 pm

I don't know why people think they will never be apart, ever. Folks return to all the things in their lives when they come home from their honeymoons.... mostly to work or school. Though I can't remember exactly, I'm sure my husband went on a business trip the week (and just about every week for 30 years) we returned from our honeymoon, and I started an MBA program the week after we returned. Why should Sean and Catherine be any different?

From Catherine's former boss's tweet, I think Catherine's gearing up her professional life in Dallas, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:50 pm

bluejay8 wrote:Why does she still keep on tweeting Catherine?  I thought Catherine blocked her already.

She did and so did Sean. She's obviously not a rational person.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:53 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
bluejay8 wrote:Why does she still keep on tweeting Catherine?  I thought Catherine blocked her already.

She did and so did Sean. She's obviously not a rational person.

Oh, I didn't know Sean blocked her too. Good for them. Although I know it doesn't affect them at all, they don't need to waste their time reading her ridiculous, senseless tweets.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 pm

landrje wrote:

laugh out loud ... she'd be a prime candidate for someone's clinical dissertation on public expressions of paranoia (and I mean no disrespect whatsoever to the serious nature of mental illness)

Lmao. Hahaha she is having a twitter anger feast right now! As always her anger to hubs is back! :laughingoutlou . Does she realized how stupid is that? Lol. And she needs to calm down and listen their morning kraddick appearance . Lmao. I hate talking about her here on this board because she is been an old topic here . She can do what she wants . All is good to me . She is just one of the tough customer of the lowes and never a real supporter. Just playing around in twitter to both of them . Been a while we forgot her and now she is back . Crazy world  :laughingoutlou 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:55 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
White Squall, where the All-American white boy crush begins.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  
White Squall, where the All-American white boy crush begins.

An early movie for her. Not that bad .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:00 pm

jcrbil wrote:I don't know why people think they will never be apart, ever.  Folks return to all the things in their lives when they come home from their honeymoons.... mostly to work or school.  Though I can't remember exactly, I'm sure my husband went on a business trip the week (and just about every week for 30 years) we returned from our honeymoon, and I started an MBA program the week after we returned.  Why should Sean and Catherine be any different?

From Catherine's former boss's tweet, I think Catherine's gearing up her professional life in Dallas, too.

I agree with you. Life goes on! My daughter and son in law got back from their honeymoon and both left the next day in opposite directions for residency interviews! I do hope she is gearing up for a return to professional life in Dallas. She is so talented, it would be a waste for her not to use that!

Another thing that people like the crazy tweeter need to remember is they live in an apartment with two very large dogs. You can't leave them on their own!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:06 pm

motheroffive wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I don't know why people think they will never be apart, ever.  Folks return to all the things in their lives when they come home from their honeymoons.... mostly to work or school.  Though I can't remember exactly, I'm sure my husband went on a business trip the week (and just about every week for 30 years) we returned from our honeymoon, and I started an MBA program the week after we returned.  Why should Sean and Catherine be any different?

I agree with you. Life goes on! My daughter and son in law got back from their honeymoon and both left the next day in opposite directions for residency interviews! I do hope she is gearing up for a return to professional life in Dallas. She is so talented, it would be a waste for her not to use that!

Their being apart for work or some other realistic reason is a topic that doesn't even deserve discussion. It's real life, people work have different appointments etc, What's the problem? I'm amazed that this even comes up. Sean and Catherine are in the real world now.
As for the poor soul on twitter we all agree with respect that this is a disturbed individual. It makes you think she was hurt by someone she trusted. I hope she gets help.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8