SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by landrje Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Cassidy © Cornell ‏@casscornell  · 1h  
o hey it's my neighbors @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici pic.twitter.com/saLvrpSokf

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Bgi0OdeCYAAE10d
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Yes, I approve of wearing the salmon shorts like this. I'm sure Sean and ya'all will be glad to know that.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:58 pm

She so cute. Not sure what compelled her to post this but who cares.

Unda da sea (unda da sea!) by @catherinegiudici

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:01 pm

^^ Maybe they were watching The Little Mermaid with the kids? Haha.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Oh yes you are

@SeanLowe09: I'm not having kids. http://t.co/5bxfHas6fe

seanloweksu's video on Instagram

Embed by embedinstagram.com

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:18 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Oh yes you are
So adorable! Come on uncle Seanie, you know you love it. :cutesmile!:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:21 pm

That video warms the cockles of my cold, dead heart. I love it so much.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:23 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Oh yes you are
So adorable! Come on uncle Seanie, you know you love it. :cutesmile!:

Uncle Seanie is getting a test of what to come with the five Lowe kids.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:26 pm

I like the comments on his IG. All basically saying "Oh you know you love it"! Hubs is fooling no one.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:30 pm

True dat! He will be the dad that the boys wrestle and girls cuddle.... all at the same time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:33 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I like the comments on his IG. All basically saying "Oh you know you love it"! Hubs is fooling no one.
I also liked the comment that it's nice to see his wedding ring. It sure is! :Biggrin: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Prediction: Wetpaint comes out with an article titled "Sean Lowe Not Having Kids" in 3, 2, 1...

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8