SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:46 pm

These women are just going on and on and JP isn't hearing one word they're saying. lol
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kelad9 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:08 am

argh all the mixed messages from both JP and the camera editing. ay yi yi... Well JP is entertaining to watch that's for sure..
pbmax- I agree I don't think he was listening to any of them either.. well except maybe chelsie but then again he was probably trying to understand her since she was talking a little too fast.. understandable since she was nervous.

edit-

was it me or did it feel like Clare was reading from cue cards instead of actually expressing what she wanted and was feeling?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 am

I really like Clare....even more after tonight's episode. She and JP have an easiness about them and seem honest. I like how she's asking questions about whether or not he's right for her not just is she right for him. She has in previous episodes seemed head over heals for him but seems calmer tonight. I really like all of the remaining girls except something about Nikki doesn't seem genuine. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds. Looks like Sharleen's time will be coming to a close. Maybe that's what upset JP so much in the next episode. She really does get emotional with the rose ceremonies.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

I am not a Clare fan at all. But I do see chemistry between her and JP. It will be entertaining to see how this ends.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 am

Totally silly and petty, but I was distracted the entire time she was on the screen (whether interacting w/ him, doing a PI, or just in preview clips) by Cassandra's only calling him "Juan" not Juan Pablo.

Of course I was multi-tasking so maybe it was because it almost made it sound like she was talking about a separate individual since I wasn't actually watching-watching, if you know what I mean...

But I also couldn't get over how young she seemed. Maybe it was the turning 22 being reiterated repeatedly or...?

Was it just me?

I suspect they cut a whole lot more of the Nikki and Juan Pablo stuff tonight. I thought their interactions were pretty cute.

And, as much as I'm not really a Clare fan, I think he is very into her...and she's obviously very, very into him.

Not a huge surprise they end up the F2.

I also think there was some real validity to what Clare said about them having had to work through something together (last week's whole thing).

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:41 pm

What I observed with JP and Clare's date is he seem like he didn't want to be on the date, like he was made to go on the date. He wasn't too enthusiastic when they met up., it was like he was saying within himself, do I have to be here.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 pm

pbmax wrote:What I observed with JP and Clare's date is he seem like he didn't want to be on the date, like he was made to go on the date. He wasn't too enthusiastic when they met up., it was like he was saying within himself, do I have to be here.

I think that he seems to be like that about most of the dates...and the season!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers

+7
pbmax
docnash14
albean99
Sprite
jlccaz