SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:20 pm

A few Bachelor spoilers 2014 that pertain to next week's Season 18 Week 6 episode, which was filmed in New Zealand and will air on ABC.Feb. 10. According to a source (who we cannot name but who claims to know Cassandra), Reality Steve is all too correct in his spoiler that says Cassandra, the pretty young mom, gets sent home on her birthday. Apparently, JP eliminates her during a picnic-and-games group date.

During the Week 6 rose ceremony, Kat doesn't get a rose. Unless there's something floating around online that we couldn't dig up, that means just two women are eliminated during the Feb. 10 episode. This will bring JP's total number of remaining ladies to six.

examiner.com
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Season 18, Episode 6

Episode Synopsis: The eight remaining bachelorettes join Juan Pablo on a visit to New Zealand, where six of them try out a local extreme sport during a group date. Also: A one-on-one date involves a speedboat ride through the Tutukau Gorge. At the rose ceremony, the playing field is reduced to six ladies. Original Air Date: Feb 10, 2014
The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers Tvguide_logo_tat
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by kpadget Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Hey people… I just started a blog series about the Bachelor! Check out my first post here:
http://mypigeontoedlife.wordpress.com/2014/02/05/560/

kpadget

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:53 pm

NEXT WEEK ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR" (2/10)

JUAN PABLO GETS CLOSER TO THE REMAINING EIGHT WOMEN IN NEW ZEALAND,

BUT THE TENSION RAMPS UP AS RELATIONSHIPS HANG IN THE BALANCE,

ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR”

“Episode 1806” – Love blooms in the lush island country of New Zealand as Juan Pablo’s adventure continues with the eight remaining women. Andi, desperate to get alone time with the Bachelor, claims the week’s first one-on-on date, but will she be able to let her guard down and allow their relationship to grow? A group date for six bachelorettes takes them on a wild ride on the Ogo – a New Zealand extreme sport that has the women zig zagging down a course in giant clear inflatable balls. After they catch their breath, the after party takes place on the set of the Academy Award-winning film “The Hobbit.” Clare is still trying to repair her relationship with Juan Pablo, but what will be the outcome? Finally, it is not just the Bachelor with decisions to make, which results in one of the most tension-filled rose ceremonies so far, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Andi is over the moon when she gets the first individual date in New Zealand. After a thrilling speedboat ride through Tutukau Gorge, Andi and Juan Pablo arrive at a mysterious location called “The Squeeze.” Now, she must trust the Bachelor to lead her through a cold, murky waterway sandwiched between tight crevices which will lead them to a magical waterfall. Here, the river is heated by the red hot magma below the surface. Juan Pablo plans a romantic dinner for the two of them with bubbling geysers as a backdrop, but when their sexual tension is interrupted by a poorly timed geyser, will their connection fizzle?

Six of the ladies get to experience the Ogo as Juan Pablo surprises them by taking them to a remote pasture for this adrenaline rush date. One homesick bachelorette finally rises to the top and makes her presence known to the Bachelor, but will that matter in the face of the pressure from the five other women? The after party proves a special treat as the group explores the fictional wonderland created for the hit movie Peter Jackson’s “The Hobbit.” A conflicted bachelorette who is looking for reassurance is hoping for the rose on the group date. But the women are shocked by a turn of events that leaves one beautiful bachelorette totally devastated.

An outspoken Clare does her best to mend her connection with Juan Pablo after her tearful confrontation with him during last week’s cocktail party in Vietnam. The two meet for a private picnic near a beautiful river running through the New Zealand countryside. Will Clare be successful or will she be headed home?

Juan Pablo is torn between so many remarkable women and the rose ceremonies are becoming more difficult. However, the drama isn’t just all on the Bachelor’s side, as one bachelorette comes to an important emotional decision about her blossoming relationship with Juan Pablo.

Six women will move on to join the dashing Bachelor in his hometown of Miami as the women’s hometown dates loom.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:42 am

ABC's 'The Bachelor 2014' Juan Pablo spoilers: New Zealand brings new adventures in episode 18x06

Next up for Juan Pablo Galavis and his ladies on ABC's “The Bachelor 2014” is a trip to New Zealand.
Reality Steve's Juan Pablo spoilers detail that:
•Andi Dorfman finally gets a one-on-one date.
•Juan Pablo and Andi will walk through a canyon with waterfalls, they will share dinner, and she will get a rose.
•The group date with six of the ladies involves rugby, zorb and a party.
•During the group date, Juan Pablo will pull Cassandra Ferguson aside and eliminate her.
•Unfortunately for Cassandra, this all goes down on her birthday.
•Sharleen Joynt gets the group date rose.
•Clare Crawley gets the other one-on-one date. She will get a rose.
•At the rose ceremony, Kat Hurd is left without a rose.
The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers Logo10
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:09 pm

I love how Rene is so good to the other girls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:30 pm

I don't see it between Andi and Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:51 pm

happygirl77us wrote:I don't see it between Andi and Juan

Agree. He is pulling her in for a kiss and she has her hands on his shoulders as if she is trying to hold him off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 pm

She more into what going on around them. Instead of him

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:10 pm

I thought Andi & JP's 1 on 1 was sweet. Not a perfect situation with the cold & rain but she took it in stride. I thought there was chemistry on both sides.

Rene's destined to be the mom of the house. That's mostly what they've shown of her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:23 pm

albean99 wrote:I thought Andi & JP's 1 on 1 was sweet. Not a perfect situation with the cold & rain but she took it in stride. I thought there was chemistry on both sides.  

Rene's destined to be the mom of the house. That's mostly what they've shown of her.  

Albean, I agree with you in that I do see chemistry between them and just said so in Andi's thread. Andi has made it clear that she doesn't do well in situations where she is not in control. For that reason, this was the best date for her as there were so many elements (e.g. nature) over which she was powerless. And liked how JuanPa addressed that with her and reassured here as they were leaving the geyser.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:34 pm

My daughter is here watching the show with me. She doesn't see what you all saw with Andi. She said he told her dos for the kisses and put up two fingers up so she would understand. We have been laughing at JP all night, he is so funny.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 6 - 2/10 - Discussion - Spoilers

+7
pbmax
docnash14
albean99
Sprite
jlccaz