SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:51 pm

I've been watching them here, yesterday's was recently added. Hope it helps! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:14 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
chloep wrote:EPISODE 5:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:Smiley: 

When I click the link, it says "no such file."

Ahh, I am sorry, it must have been removed or something:

This one should work:

:Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:05 pm

DMBFan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
.... I thought Nikki was a bit stiff at times.  Though that is somewhat understandable as I would be completely disarmed if I had someone look at me so intently, touch me constantly and hang onto my every word too. The word here is putty and JP is it.
Though I thought they could have shown us a bit more of their date I did like their kiss at the end. Got those feels from watching them.

I don't think she's as "into him" as he is with her.  Will be interesting to see if it turns around.
nd and DMB, I agree with you both; she was stiff and a little aloof but, I saw it as someone who was going into this type of situation a little cautiously. I think right now she still has her guard up and is waiting to see what happens before she totally opens up. As you say DMB, it will be interesting to see if it turns around.
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:14 pm

DMBFan wrote:P.S. Not sure how to make this sticky like the other episode discussions!

DMB, I tired doing it to the sticky thread as well but it didn't work. I think that only an administrator can create/move them to the sticky. I think it is ok for it down with the other threads.  :Biggrin:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:58 am

FYI.. Juan is on GMA today telling his side of the story I assume.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:FYI.. Juan is on GMA today telling his side of the story I assume.

What did he say please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:05 pm

I am SO curious but am @ work and can't watch! Thanks for the link! I'll be checking it out the minute I get home this evening.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion

+10
snoosnoo
chloep
Mommyof2
avitalna
Sprite