SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion Empty *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion

Post by DMBFan Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Nothing had been started yet so thought I'd get it started.  Hope I did this right!

Anyway, we all guessed that Renee wasn't F1, but after that date its without a doubt!  giggling

Last edited by DMBFan on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ooops! Episode 5 not 4.)

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion

Post by DMBFan Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:34 pm

P.S. Not sure how to make this sticky like the other episode discussions!

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:34 am

They're gonna chew JP out on ATFR if they don't do it sooner (which I expect). Sometimes a person's horniness gets the best of them, but The Bachelor should've exercised better judgement. The woman (if not Clare) is gonna take a lot of heat post show for JP's behavior. The "winner" must really love him because I predict the waters will be rough following the final rose.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 am

This entire Clare drama is getting beyond annoying. Sorry but she is making it hard to even enjoy the episodes for me.
What I liked most about this episode is seeing poor JP cry at the end after the RC. That really touched me and brought on a few tears myself. I like this guy and don't judge him too harshly for what he did with Clare. Perhaps he could have handled it a bit better but she herself didn't seem to understand that he was saying "we need to back off a little" by talking about being "fair" to the other girls. She kept dismissing his concern. It was only when he changed tactics and mentioned his daughter that her attitude changed and she started getting upset.
He did say that they were both to blame but that he wanted to cool it a bit. Clare does not seem to have the emotional maturity to handle things like that. She has equated a make out session in the pool and the ocean with opening up (her heart) i.e. her physically opening up = her heart opening up.  no no 

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:37 am

nd4reality wrote:This entire Clare drama is getting beyond annoying. Sorry but she is making it hard to even enjoy the episodes for me.
What I liked most about this episode is seeing poor JP cry at the end after the RC. That really touched me and brought on a few tears myself. I like this guy and don't judge him too harshly for what he did with Clare. Perhaps he could have handled it a bit better but she herself didn't seem to understand that he was saying "we need to back off a little" by talking about being "fair" to the other girls. She kept dismissing his concern. It was only when he changed tactics and mentioned his daughter that her attitude changed and she started getting upset.
He did say that they were both to blame but that he wanted to cool it a bit. Clare does not seem to have the emotional maturity to handle things like that. She has equated a make out session in the pool and the ocean with opening up (her heart) i.e. her physically opening up = her heart opening up.  no no 
I think that to some, it is one of the same. If they don't get the physical going, their mental/heart feelings can't get going. Don't know if I agree with that myself, but have heard of that before in relationships....some lasting more than 30 yrs so if it works for them, then guess that is good.

I do see parallels between Clare and Courtney. The attention getting/drama and monopolizing his time. Wonder if it is that way?? Maybe JBF can shed a little light on this??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:46 am

nd4reality wrote:This entire Clare drama is getting beyond annoying. Sorry but she is making it hard to even enjoy the episodes for me.

Well said. I think IA with everything you said. I'm so over Clare.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:57 am

Does anyone think she had sex in the ocean with him? Some of the things she said and then how strong her reaction was made me wonder, plus her reaction continues in NZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:18 am

grace8136 wrote:

Does anyone think she had sex in the ocean with him? Some of the things she said and then how strong her reaction was made me wonder, plus her reaction continues in NZ.

I really don't think they had sex. The producers are clearly trying to show parallels between Pablum/Ben and Clare/Courtney, except this time they kept their clothes on. However, I really don't see this working out the same way...they never repeat the exact same trick...they always put a new spin on it to keep us on their toes. Ben never showed much remorse for his part in that debacle, nor did Courtney. Meanwhile, poor Pablum is feeling guilty and since he didn't want to feel guilty all by his lonesome, he had to pop Clare's happy, delusional balloon.

JPab has annoyed me pretty much from the start, as has Clare, and this episode did not improve my opinion of either. As for her reaction, I think that is why she was cast. We all know how well into the psyche of the cast producers get. They can use her insecurities to manipulate her into the hot mess she is becoming. Same goes for him. I'm actually, starting to think that Clare could be this season's bunny boiler/Ashlee Frasier. Oh, if only she really was a Courtney clone...she would be a lot funnier and enjoyable to watch!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:13 pm

albean99 wrote:

Well said. I think IA with everything you said. I'm so over Clare.

Hugesmile 

TBH I was over her right from Ep2 during her 1on1. Just something.

On another note, related to this thread - I wanted to just post what I liked about Nikki's one on one date. I liked the way he encouraged her and how she apparently knuckled down to join him in the rappelling. Once they made it to the ledge they kissed which was a sweet touch and her PIs during the descent were spot on - they were facing their fears together. Their kiss at the bottom seemed natural but at the same time a bonding experience. Thats something this show has traditionally been good at - throw contestants together in seemingly impossible situations to form closer bonds.
JP cannot keep his hands off Nikki's hair and neck. He is like a child with a toy. JP seemed to like every word he heard tumbling out of her mouth. I got the feeling at times he wasn't even listening but just gazing at her laugh out loud. TBH I though Nikki was a bit stiff at times. Though that is somewhat understandable as I would be completely disarmed if I had someone look at me so intently, touch me constantly and hang onto my every word too. The word here is putty and JP is it.
Though I thought they could have shown us a bit more of their date I did like their kiss at the end. Got those feels from watching them.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Hugesmile 

TBH I was over her right from Ep2 during her 1on1. Just something.

On another note, related to this thread - I wanted to just post what I liked about Nikki's one on one date. I liked the way he encouraged her and how she apparently knuckled down to join him in the rappelling. Once they made it to the ledge they kissed which was a sweet touch and her PIs during the descent were spot on - they were facing their fears together. Their kiss at the bottom seemed natural but at the same time a bonding experience. Thats something this show has traditionally been good at - throw contestants together in seemingly impossible situations to form closer bonds.
JP cannot keep his hands off Nikki's hair and neck. He is like a child with a toy. JP seemed to like every word he heard tumbling out of her mouth. I got the feeling at times he wasn't even listening but just gazing at her laugh out loud. TBH I though Nikki was a bit stiff at times.  Though that is somewhat understandable as I would be completely disarmed if I had someone look at me so intently, touch me constantly and hang onto my every word too. The word here is putty and JP is it.
Though I thought they could have shown us a bit more of their date I did like their kiss at the end. Got those feels from watching them.

I don't think she's as "into him" as he is with her. Will be interesting to see if it turns around.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:52 pm

hello
does anyone know where i can watch the episode online outside of the usa?
thanku very much

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:53 pm

avitalna wrote:hello
does anyone know where i can watch the episode online outside of the usa?
thanku very much

If you are canadian, CityTV has the previous 2 episodes up with a lot of commercials.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 5 Discussion

+10
snoosnoo
chloep
Mommyof2
avitalna
Sprite