SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 3 Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 3 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 3 Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:55 pm

jojo47 wrote:
tealeafs wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I feel that Sharlene is there for the drama. I say this because just last week, the story was that she just wasn't sure about Juan Pablo and didn't know if they were a good match-- didn't really even know if she wanted to give him a shot. Monday night, she couldn't kiss him enough and just wanted to be all wrapped up with him. She sure enjoyed giving the other girls something to watch down on the field even though I thought Juan Pablo was uncomfortable with it; anyone else notice that he was the one that pulled away? I didn't find it realistic so, I'm not buying it as real.

He actually leaned in and kissed her, initiating the kiss the way he did with Andi. The only difference is that he pulled away quickly (probably because the girls were watching), but Sharleen went in for another kiss. I think JP is a lot less dull-brained than some of us take him for, because he does seem to play a bit of a game with the girls, getting them to fall for him before sort of cooling off towards them. It drives the girls insane, and I think it really gets to Sharleen, more than the others.

I rewatched the 1:1 time with Nikki, Andi & Sharleen (after soccer GD). JP did lean in to kiss Sharleen and told her quietly he wanted to kiss her. Her body language was showing she was stiff & surprised. She then asked for a redo, which got awkward all the way around.

There's a PI of Sharleen at the very end of the pool party segment where she's saying that she's bothered that she cares (my paraphrase). Her hair is down and she's in a top/dress with black spaghetti straps. The background is one that we haven't see with her before and it would be good to try to ID it.

Hope someone can SC this PI and bring it over. Maybe it's from Miami, but not sure. It's clearly not from the pool party or that evening, but that's when it aired.

I can't find that. Clare is at the end of the pool party segment. Can you tell me the minute point of hulu or the ABC site's episode and I'll get the SC. TIA

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 3 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 3 Discussion

Post by jojo47 Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:04 pm

^^Sorry, Grace, it was at the end of the soccer date. My mistake! Litta has pulled the SC for us to look at.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Mvm, I haven't had a chance to read his blog yet. I always reserve the right to change my mind at any time and without warning! :giggle:
JBF, glad I could provide the chuckle!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:40 am

JBF wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Elyse was getting on my nerves! She's not that much older than Chelsea, for her to keep talking about all her life experiences was a joke! Chelsea's 1:1 date: Hey....wait a minute!! Was this bridge the same bridge that Jake and Vienna jumped off of?!?! It looked a little bit familiar. IF SO, it does not bode well for Chelsea!  giggling Just like with Cassandra, I didn't really see much connection; MOT, IMO.

*chuckle chuckle*... at least Vienna wound up as Jake's F1... temporarily. I too immediately thought of her 3rd episode date with Jake with that bridge. Jason and Molly might have also done that, but in New Zealand I think. What went through my head was: Is Chelsie going to be a firecracker later like Vienna?

I do think Juan really likes Chelsie. The major "red flag" is that she is so frisky and energetic, while he looked tired. (Then again, he looked tired with everybody this episode.) Maybe the "opposites attract" vibe will work very well with them, but I suspect Chelsie may need a partner who is more intellectually stimulating than Juan. She is very high on my list of candidates I would want as a Bachelorette simply because the guys competing would be required to say more than just the usual "I think we have a connection" and "I wish I was driving that car" on screen. Already she got the "wife material" logo that many future leads get. (Haven't re-watched the date to see if he also included "for me" with that line, as Des kept saying with Chris. If he didn't, it would mean she isn't this season's Chris.)

He didn't say "for me" with Chelsie. And yes, I remember Sean got the "husband material" label a lot on Em's season. But he did not get the words "for me".
If Chelsie was being considered as a future lead then her storyline must continue to build till her eventual elimination. I have hopes for that since we did see SCs of her in the season preview crying and upset.

We'll have to wait and see who gets the words "for me (and Camilla)" this season. I don't think we have heard that as yet. CMIIW.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellac122 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:08 am

What is the pasta that he made for Cassandra?  I really want to know!!

Ellac122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 3 Discussion

+8
chloep
Maggenzm
jojo47
Sprite
nd4reality