SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:41 am

JP looks at Nikki with love in his eyes. She's the only one he has described as sexy (all the other women are either elegant or cute).

I'll let Juan Pablo's choppy English slide a bit, but the non-conversation he had with Clare in the hot tub made him look bad. It seemed as if he wasn't digesting what she was telling him and that all he wanted to do was make out.  no no 
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:47 am

SafronSahara wrote:JP looks at Nikki with love in his eyes. She's the only one he has described as sexy (all the other women are either elegant or cute).

I'll let Juan Pablo's choppy English slide a bit, but the non-conversation he had with Clare in the hot tub made him look bad.  It seemed as if he wasn't digesting what she was telling him and that all he wanted to do was make out.  no no 

I don't know if he looks at Nikki with love this early in the season, but he definitely can't keep his eyes off of her.  I even noticed that when he picked up Clare for the date, he seemed to always be looking at her.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 am

rosesrREd wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:JP looks at Nikki with love in his eyes. She's the only one he has described as sexy (all the other women are either elegant or cute).

I'll let Juan Pablo's choppy English slide a bit, but the non-conversation he had with Clare in the hot tub made him look bad.  It seemed as if he wasn't digesting what she was telling him and that all he wanted to do was make out.  no no 

I don't know if he looks at Nikki with love this early in the season, but he definitely can't keep his eyes off of her.  I even noticed that when he picked up Clare for the date, he seemed to always be looking at her.

Agree. He was quite giddy in that PI saying she is sexy and something else ????. But more than that, he looked like a smitten kitten during their 1on1 at the after party. And she was just (nervously) rambling on about her job etc but he was just gazing at her, asking her questions so she would keep talking laugh out loud. You could almost see the drool  drooling. He somehow reminds me of Brad 2.0 with Emily in the first few episodes. This should be an interesting relationship to watch on-screen because Nikki herself has quite a bit of the looks and personality that Ali has IMO and is so culturally different from JuanP  :whistle: . Yet he looks at her like she is the best thing since sliced bread.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:28 pm

I noticed that too. It was pretty lame. I have a feeling that JP is not good with any kind of serious discussion. When my mom puts a sweater of her dog he goes into a weird altered state, he freezes and his eyes glaze over staring straight ahead, so I was watching JP and thinking of my mom's dog with the same expression. That does not make for a very satisfying relationship. Hope he's got more to offer as the season goes on.

I noticed Renee was the one to help both Victoria and Cassandra last night. She's a keeper.

And WTH could Andi not simply say no to the nude photos? That was annoying, that she knew she didn't want to do it and allowed herself to be pressured into it and that JP was one of the ones pressuring her. If she was uncomfortable, he should have gotten her out of it. Now that JP has seen her naked, it makes me think even more that she is the one in the ocean with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Andi wasn't naked, she said so herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:33 pm

lexforlife wrote:Andi wasn't naked, she said so herself.

Yup! I read somewhere that she was wearing a flesh colored bikini and JP had on flesh colored one as well. It appears the only one without a top was good old Lucy! She is a goof but also seems super sweet. I do much better with sweet than mean girls. So far, the women are keeping their claws in. The gossip about Victoria was very well warranted so did not bother me.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:07 pm

First off, let me say "publically" that Juan Pablo is really surprising me! Just last week I said that I was not too excited for this season...I think that I will actually enjoy it quite a bit. Juan Pablo seems very tender and patient with several of the ladies; I am gearing up to be quite surprised.

Juan Pablo's dates with Clare and Kat were great. They both seemed to have a great time on their date but they were fairly indistinguishable to me. Neither really stood out to me. I think that Juan Pablo enjoyed both dates but again, nothing really stood out, IMO.

I need to go back and re-watch the episode but in thinking back, I don't remember them showing Sharlene when the group date card was read. It seemed to me that when asked "who isn't going", there were 3 that raised their hands --can't remember right now who they were but I didn't think that I saw Sharlene. I wonder where she was; did I just miss her?

The group date drove me crazy! Thought Kelly was ridiculous-- I know, she's a professional dog lover so she had to be really serious about the shoot; just rubbed me the wrong way. (For the record, I'm a dog lover as well but I have to admit, not by profession.) Lucy's nudity was so over the top! Good for Elise to switch outfits with her. I did think it was a little whiny of Elise to complain about it later though! She needed to be reminded that it was better than being near naked! Andi was clearly very uncomfortable with going bare bones as well but she talked it out with Juan Pablo. This reminded me of Ashley going to JP with her problems and them solving them together. I definitely feel Andi will be one of the front runners but, I'm not sure, at this point, if it is foreshadowing or not. I did think that Juan Pablo was patient with Andi and let her know that he understood her concerns. I'm not naïve enough to suggest that it was all Juan Pablo's doing to arrange for a "closed set" for that portion of the shoot but, he did seem sincere when he told her that he would do it with her and that she didn't have to worry. I was surprised that he gave the rose to Kelly-- not sure why she rubs me the wrong way  no idea I was very happy with how his talk with Victoria went and proud of him for saying he didn't need that for his daughter!

At the rose ceremony, I thought he had a very awkward moment with Sharlene. I was a little surprised that he didn't keep Amy. I didn't really see her going till the end but I thought she'd go a little further.

My top so 5 far: Nikki, Alli, Andi, Kat and Renee.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion

+9
Kelad9
Litta123
DMBFan
JBF
nd4reality