SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:25 am

JBF, I'm leaning towards Clare being promoted as the next Bachelorette. She just seems too out there in the previews. She certainly is a beauty and seems to have a fun personality. Though shown having a confrontation with Nikki seems a lot like Ashlee F with Tierra, TPTB represented Clare's fun side last night in the episode 2 previews and in the fake production scene. My one hesitation is her age. Would 32 be too old for Fleiss to cast her? Personally, I thinks it's great because I think she's in a place in life to take it seriously.

Also, I'm wondering if tonight is Cassandra's last episode. She seems upset and talks about whether it's the right choice for her to be there in the previews for tonight. The outfit she's wearing (especially the earrings) pops up several times in last weeks season's preview, but that's was pretty much it for her...IIRC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion

Post by JBF Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 am

We still have to look at many “little things”, so the curious editing of Nikki during Harrison’s talk that nd4reality pointed out is important. We just have to figure out why.

This conversation probably needs moved to the editing thread, but... for fun body language and editing analysis, here is:

Nikki's limo arrival ("no more limos"): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then Clare’s arrival: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope the links work.

Right before Clare’s arrival, Nikki comments with the others that there are “ten more girls to go” and somebody responds that “he has his fair share of pretty ladies to pick from”. Also… dum dee dum dum… somebody says “waiting for the crazy person”. Huh? Clare is crazy?

I also thought it was odd that Juan informs both viewers and Chris Harrison that he "picked" Clare for the first date. One of the past leads (Ali?) said she didn't pick who-goes-on-what-date. This makes me wonder if Desie did any pickings for dates last season.

Last edited by JBF on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:05 am

Could you put this conversation (last few posts) over in the editing thread ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:16 am

Question: Do TPTB usually have this many statements about the girls having the liberty to not accept the rose? It's come up both last week and last night. You guys are pointing out that it might be significant...or is it just possibly significant by who's on the screen when it's stated?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:26 am

Litta123 wrote:Question: Do TPTB usually have this many statements about the girls having the liberty to not accept the rose? It's come up both last week and last night. You guys are pointing out that it might be significant...or is it just possibly significant by who's on the screen when it's stated?

I do think that CH does explain the "rules" to contestants at least once each season and from JBFs (and others) analysis in past seasons there is always a "reason" why the camera pans to a particular contestant so sitting here unspoiled it would lead us to believe that at some point Nikki either receives a rose (the final rose ???) or ends up being roseless OR is offered a rose at some point and turns it down.
There was another point in yesterdays special where they showed Nikki with a PI about the rejected girls not receiving roses as a lead in to that segment so that seems to be her theme  :yes: .
Either way these seem to be noteworthy.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:54 am

I also want to note that edit seems to be pointing to Clare as well. I'm wondering why whenever we hear or see the words this is the real deal, this is a perfect fairy tale, we are always seeing Clare. and I noticed that at the viewing parties in the behind the scenes ep last night that Juan Pablo was the one that brought up Clare at one of them. just something to think about.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:08 pm

Kelad9 wrote:I also want to note that edit seems to be pointing to Clare as well. I'm wondering why whenever we hear or see the words this is the real deal, this is a perfect fairy tale, we are always seeing Clare. and I noticed that at the viewing parties in the behind the scenes ep last night that Juan Pablo was the one that brought up Clare at one of them. just something to think about.

I did not watch that segment but woah! During one of the interviews they asked him what he thought about that "stunt" and he said he "loved it" with a lot of feeling. This unlike the Brad reaction to Chantal's stunt (spoiled as F1 and everyone as asking him about her in interviews) which he was clearly uncomfortable with.

This is OT to this thread so perhaps we should move any more discussions on edit to the edit thread but he definitely seems to react favorable to Clare in interviews.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:14 pm

nd4reality, somewhere this morning you asked who we thought the second 1-1 date went to. This is the episode 2 description from the non-spoiler side of jokersupdates.com ...posted by Dreamer.

Episode 2 ~ January 13th Thirteen of the remaining 18 women go on a group date involving a charity photo shoot. In addition, Juan Pablo goes on several one-on-one dates, including a winter-wonderland-theme evening and a visit to Utah for the Electric Run 5K. At the rose ceremony, the playing field is reduced to 15 bachelorettes.

I have a screen cap showing the 5K run girl to be Kat (haha...not Meg!). Unfortunately, I don't have time to find and post it. I'm out for the rest of the day.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:53 pm

JBF wrote:
I also thought it was odd that Juan informs both viewers and Chris Harrison that he "picked" Clare for the first date. One of the past leads (Ali?) said she didn't pick who-goes-on-what-date. This makes me wonder if Desie did any pickings for dates last season.

I think that was done to preserve the impression that JPab chooses who goes on what date for those who just watch the show casually. I don't think he picks any more than any of the other leads pick the dates or like he "plans and arranges" the dates. You just know that whoever has a fear of heights will be doing the bungee jumping date and he didn't interview them to know those facts...producers do.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Can someone help me find a working stream?
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Ayana wrote:Can someone help me find a working stream?

Sorry don't know any. Watching on TV tonight, otherwise I always have to watch online the next day.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Bachelor 18 Episode 2 Discussion

+9
Kelad9
Litta123
DMBFan
JBF
nd4reality