SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions - Page 66 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Can't watch on ipad.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions - Page 66 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Mura..can't quote your post.

But I agree with you in the JP blog he wrote..He seems like he wants to tell us what wasn't shown..and it's all the details about His date with Nikki..he hasn't done that with any other date..JMO..
Hmm, he did get really upset at Peoples.com for not posting his whole blog in regards to Clare's date in New Zealand. He tweeted about it and they made the corrections but he has taken selfies of his and Clares dates too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:27 pm

This post is mailing in reply to JBF................

While I am still thinking that JaunP does not get his happy ending, the closest I think to him with an F1 is  lining this season up with Brad 2.0 with Nikki as Emily (minus the sad dead father of her child and her child) and Chantal as Clare. Their story archs vs the leads actions are very similar. JaunP having a major crush on Nikki from the beginning but a cute yet gradual relationship building on an even keel. Whereas with Clare it is more an in-your-face phsical chemistry with Clare similar to Chantal being dramatic and emotional. In fact their episode 6 (pre-HTDs) also had a similar story with Chantal upset during the group date but AshleyH getting the GR instead.

How many on the boards swore up and down that Chantal was F1 and all those folks could just see the "love story", meanwhile the lead was actually falling for a girl whose story was not as evident but each episode you saw their connection building bit by bit just like it is this season with Nikki. With Clare we have had a few drama episodes where there is no relationship building at all and were all about... Clare. Unless you count the legs-around-the-waist kind - then yes...Clare is streets ahead of her competition and in fact has even put Jillian Harris to shame with her straddling (Jasons season FDs) prowess.

I also see the similarity with last seasons Chris (slow and steady and IMO not wild chemistry) and Nikki VS Brooks (hot in your face type chemistry) and Clare. Last season I was sure that Brooks could not be F1 because of this in-your-face type chemistry. I wasn't sure that it was Chris like you guys but I knew it could not be Brooks despite Des being gaga. Once the SCs were there to back us up I knew Brooks was not coming back like so many were confident of.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Poor Chantal. Instead of "swimming" (and not "doing it") in the ocean, she was stuck in the shark cage. I guess we all remember these seasons differently. What I remembered was Brad focusing too much on Emily, giving her special treatment, while Chantal and others were constantly complaining about it.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Is Nikki sitting at the end or is she next to Clare?:

This from Andi's IG-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:12 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Is Nikki sitting at the end or is she next to Clare?:

This from Andi's IG-

Looks like Nikki is at the end to me. Clare is between Sharleen and Renee.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:12 pm

JBF wrote:Poor Chantal. Instead of "swimming" (and not "doing it") in the ocean, she was stuck in the shark cage. I guess we all remember these seasons differently. What I remembered was Brad focusing too much on Emily, giving her special treatment, while Chantal and others were constantly complaining about it.
This is how I remembered it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Mirzam wrote:

This from Andi's IG-

There is another blond between Clare and Sharleen.

Doh….Never mind. Should spend my time doing housework.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

This from Andi's IG-

I don't see another person, I thinks that blond is Clare's hair up in a bun. If you look at the plates they match up to the three girls, there is no plate between Clare's and Sharleen's.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

This from Andi's IG-

To my eye, it looks like Clare is wearing her hair up...hence it looks like another blond is there, but not really. Sharleen is in white and leaning forward...making it look like another body.

12 girls + Andi = 13 girls in South Korea. I assume Andi took the shot.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 pm

^^  Yep..  duh
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Oh Mirzam, your avatar is hilarious... I need a shot of that. Have few of Nikki in my stash. Her legs are what keeps him focused, like Clare's "pregnant" belly.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions

+44
Longhornfan
George1218
4health
livlafluv1
mbatts