SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 65 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:06 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Clare has had ALOT more time with Juan than anyone .. 2 dates .. + Special time at a cocktail party .. +++ And is never far away from him .. I can definitely see why some of the others were a bit fatigued with that situation .. I bet also that there are a few somewhat upset with her after finding out about her extra time romping on the ocean as well

ITA, Jeepers.  Right now, Clare has more time than ANY other girl on the show.  It would make complete sense that Juan would be more comfortable with Clare than anyone else at this point.

Also, Juan made a comment on last weeks show which said "I like Nikki a lot," and then smiled and said "Nikki, watch out."   I am not sure what his exact meaning behind that comment was, but I think he was more or less telling Nikki to "watch out" because he was falling for her.
I know the comment that was made that Nikki only had one individual date and Clare two, but look at the sc's of both first dates and look at the body language on them. He has more going on with Clare than Nikki even after only one date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 65 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 am

Jeepers wrote:And maybe Clare was his original crush .. She basically threw herself at him .. But things do change .. As we have seen often in the past :)
How do we know that for sure? Maybe for the first time in when do we get what we've been asking for...a love story??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette