SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 64 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by chloep Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:08 pm

So here are the pics of Nikki's date. I'll put it under "spoiler" tag but it really isn't showing much, beside the two of them talking/walking.
As I mentioned above it was especially her body language that bothered us. The way she is rather leaning away from him, making sure that there is very little to no body contact. Even when JP physically seeks her out(by touching her nose) she makes sure not to touch him in return.

Nothing too bad, and they seem to be enjoying each others company yes but I dunno, it doesn't make me all that optimistic about the depth of her feeling. hmmm

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 64 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:13 pm

I like those pics .. They look somewhat relaxed .. And happy .. And she is not all over him .. Which is probably a good thing right now

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Picture #3 looks the best.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Jeepers wrote:I like those pics .. They look somewhat relaxed .. And happy ..  And she is not all over him .. Which is probably a good thing right now

I agree. She is one of the smart ones. Cautious. I wouldn't be all over a guy either that was dating 5 other girls.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:43 pm

chloep wrote:So here are the pics of Nikki's date. I'll put it under "spoiler" tag but it really isn't showing much, beside the two of them talking/walking.
As I mentioned above it was especially her body language that bothered us. The way she is rather leaning away from him, making sure that there is very little to no body contact. Even when JP physically seeks her out(by touching her nose) she makes sure not to touch him in return.

Nothing too bad, and they seem to be enjoying each others company  yes but I dunno, it doesn't make me all that optimistic about the depth of her feeling.  hmmm

t4p

I do agree that Nikki's bl is a bit more aloof than what we may expect it to be. But Nikki's basic personality is very different and perhaps she is not too touchy-feely anyways.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Just in case anyone wanted to look at the body language of Nikki & Juan from their alone time at the NZ RC. The only real change is her right hand moving from across her body to the knee of Juan Pablo...and of course, her head position. As I re-watched this portion of the date to get caps, this caught my attention. When Juan asked her, "How come?" (in relation to why she likes him), she responds, "Um...I just do." There's a part of me that still gets the vibe that she's not as into Juan Pablo as he is into her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On a separate note, is it time we start a new thread for screencaps or should we just keep going? FYI, I've never started a new thread so I'm going to leave that to someone else.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Litta123 wrote:Just in case anyone wanted to look at the body language of Nikki & Juan from their alone time at the NZ RC. The only real change is her right hand moving from across her body to the knee of Juan Pablo...and of course, her head position. As I re-watched this portion of the date to get caps, this caught my attention. When Juan asked her, "How come?" (in relation to why she likes him), she responds, "Um...I just do." There's a part of me that still gets the vibe that she's not as into Juan Pablo as he is into her.

On a separate note, is it time we start a new thread for screencaps or should we just keep going? FYI, I've never started a new thread so I'm going to leave that to someone else.

Her eyes are very expressive. I think she likes him but she is not letting go completely. She is probably afraid of being hurt and holding back so she doesn't look a complete fool if he doesn't choose her. She strikes me as the type who would cry in private but keep it together in public

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:27 pm

A new thread has been started. Go here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:46 pm

To me it seems like it was very painful for him to go on that second 1-1 with Clare, it seem like they made him go on the date...oh that frown on his face. I think he is telling us a lot in his blog concerning Nikki. He makes it a point to tell us something that happen we didn't get to see. I can't believe that Clare mean that much since he regret going into the ocean with her. I guess he was thinking about how it would look to his F1.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I like those pics .. They look somewhat relaxed .. And happy ..  And she is not all over him .. Which is probably a good thing right now

I agree.  She is one of the smart ones.  Cautious.  I wouldn't be all over a guy either that was dating 5 other girls.  

ITA: Smart girl! Friendship is a good way to start a relationship. She does not look desperate like Claire, Chasing a man is never a good thing. We'll see how that ends.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:58 pm

see2love wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Just in case anyone wanted to look at the body language of Nikki & Juan from their alone time at the NZ RC. The only real change is her right hand moving from across her body to the knee of Juan Pablo...and of course, her head position. As I re-watched this portion of the date to get caps, this caught my attention. When Juan asked her, "How come?" (in relation to why she likes him), she responds, "Um...I just do." There's a part of me that still gets the vibe that she's not as into Juan Pablo as he is into her.

Her eyes are very expressive. I think she likes him but she is not letting go completely. She is probably afraid of being hurt and holding back so she doesn't look a complete fool if he doesn't choose her. She strikes me as the type who would cry in private but keep it together in public

She is very strong and confident, and I like that about her. Not desperate at all!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Hey guys 👋 Litta asked for a new thread.

Please continue discussing this topic here... I'll move the last post over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam