SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:38 pm

grace8136 wrote:Litta, where are you getting your SC's? When I watch on Hulu it puts the words across the frame and on the ABC site when you pause, it doesn't show the shot.

grace, I'm taking them "live" as I watch the ABC site on my ipad (just hold the "circle" button and the power button at the same time to take a screenshot). This way I don't get the annoying words or arrows...but I also miss a lot, too. Thus I go back and do it over and over again, trying to get a different take. I took well over 200 shots last night...some with closed captioning, some without. I uploaded them to a new flickr account for you guys to do with as you like. Unfortunately, flickr only lets you upload 200 at a time and I have no idea which ones were left out from my file. Anyway, here's the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . It's just screenshots from the preview...that's all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Not sure this is enough proof to show crying girl isn't Andi, but the seam seems to go down the sleeve in the crying girl's cover up. Whereas, there is no seam going down the sleeve of Andi's cover up. The only thing would be if the crying girl's cover up had slipped down some and then we're seeing the seam from atop the girl's shoulder.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:22 pm

I'm fairly certain the girl on the right is Lucy because there are other shots of her in the pool. Lucy is 5'9". Victoria and Andi are 5'5". Maybe the girl here and in the bathroom is Victoria, since her hair doesn't appear to have the ombre' highlights. Lauren and Alli are shown with Claire, so not part of the crazies. Amy's hair is too long.

On the girl in the water.. Andi's bracelet matches so maybe those ombre highlights in a bun on top are making her look like one of the blondes. And, the VO edit... she thinks he is her man.

Are these 2 separate dramas? Victoria get's drunk, flashes, he says something negative about it and she wishes he was dead. And then at another time, he is in the ocean with a girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 pm

I am also trying to go spoiler free. This is wonderful, with the old-time sleuthing! Can someone get the SC of the women with JPa in front of the mansion and label it, so we can associate the names and faces, with their dresses? Or somehow write the names on a SC which has more than one woman on it? I can't get the names down at all and I find myself backtracking and searching to figure out who we are talking about. I am afraid to venture on the other side, for fear that I will accidentally come across information. Thanks to anyone who is capable of doing this. I am not skilled in that area.  :Smiley: 
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:28 pm

If the girl on the floor in the bathroom is actually the one that says she wants JP to die, I think she has to be drunk. Maybe the girl on the balcony topless (red suit on the left) is the same girl on the bathroom floor....one of the crazies added for drama. Whoever it is won't be around long JMO. :Nod: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Rolly wrote:If the girl on the floor in the bathroom is actually the one that says she wants JP to die, I think she has to be drunk. Maybe the girl on the balcony topless (red suit on the left) is the same girl on the bathroom floor....one of the crazies added for drama. Whoever it is won't be around long JMO. :Nod: 

Possibly the same girl. Both topless girl and bathroom girl are wearing red bikini's. I don't think anyone know who that is though my horrible guess its the Flower-child. :Smiley: 

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Hey, maybe grace was on to something about the topless girl being Andi (and the crying girl in the bathroom). Check out the blownup version of the screencap. Topless girl seems to have an ombré...look closely in her right shoulder blade area.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:39 pm

My goodness, if that is Andi she clearly let any fears of this show affecting her future career fly out of the window. :shock: 
I did not see ombre in the washroom girls hair at all. It was very long and dark. JMO though.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:I think this is Kat, so you might be right Litta.

Girl that wants JP dead has a side braid..

probably just a coincidence, but so does this girl.. Andi.

modifying: I see you found the same sc of Kat Litta. you're too speedy for me!
But if this is the same pool party it appears Andi has on a black ( dark not red)suit under her white coverup..the bathroom girl has red..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:24 am

On a totally separate note, who do you think this girl is? One of the blondes with wavy/curly hair and darker roots...maybe Elise or Nikki...going by the photos grace posted on page 1.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:26 am

Wow those are beautiful HD SCs!
Thats Nikki. Check the 3rd picture (she looks like Ali F!)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:38 am

Yes that looks like Nikki.

And yes such beautiful HD SC Litta
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam